Famous Movies You Have Never Seen

badpal

never saw Citizen Kane
I am old,so have seen very few popular movies of the last 40 years. But i have actually tried to watch Citizen Kane over the years a few times since it's supposed to be so good. Both times i lost interest in about 30 minutes. I better stick with the Wizard of Oz.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I am old,so have seen very few popular movies of the last 40 years. But i have actually tried to watch Citizen Kane over the years a few times since it's supposed to be so good. Both times i lost interest in about 30 minutes. I better stick with the Wizard of Oz.
It takes a certain amount of intelligence to watch Citizen Kane. You rosebud.

floridays

I have never watched the full movie as well.
Maybe I should.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Maltese Falcon lost me early also.