Fantasy Football Trash Talking Page

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Hey Red,

This is my first year for Fantasy Football, you're right I guess you'd just call it beginners luck.

However luck or not I'm not backing down and like I said on the smack talk on the Fantasy football website, get ready for a humbling experience...Your first loss of the season and by a rookie just to make it sting a little more!!:w00t::w00t:

May Romo light up the sky in Chicago!!

T

local804

Romo will light up the sky in Chicago, God knows they have no O there and that city has some of the worst teams in sports. Just remember before you guys blow your loads, the season is longer than 2 weeks and Tony still has to play me.
Have a good weekend girls.
gosh darn the Yankees are hot.

Pollocknbrown

Romo will light up the sky in Chicago, God knows they have no O there and that city has some of the worst teams in sports.

Which teams are the worst in sports? the cubs that are about to make the playoffs? the White sox that won the world series about 2 years ago? The Bears that went to the Super bowl last year despite an anemic offense at times? The Chicago Bulls that had the best NBA player ever and are still completive? Or did u mean the blackhawks because yes they are awful. So one out of 5 isn't that bad. When the last time the Mets Yankees Knicks Giants Jets Rangers Or Islanders won anything? there are more bad teams in NYC (although the Giants and Jets aren't really NY teams they are NJ teams). And yes i know the Cubs haven't won a WS since 1908 but atleast they dont try to buy theres buy buying steroid induced players through the market (unless soriano and ted lilly are Juicing). *note* the only chicago teams i like are da Bears and the Blackhawks

705red

Browncafe Steward
Romo will light up the sky in Chicago, God knows they have no O there and that city has some of the worst teams in sports. Just remember before you guys blow your loads, the season is longer than 2 weeks and Tony still has to play me.
Have a good weekend girls.
gosh darn the Yankees are hot.
Now its time to put your money were your mouth is! The bears have a great pass defense and romo will be on his back most of the game!

local804

Which teams are the worst in sports? the cubs that are about to make the playoffs? the White sox that won the world series about 2 years ago? The Bears that went to the Super bowl last year despite an anemic offense at times? The Chicago Bulls that had the best NBA player ever and are still completive? Or did u mean the blackhawks because yes they are awful. So one out of 5 isn't that bad. When the last time the Mets Yankees Knicks Giants Jets Rangers Or Islanders won anything? there are more bad teams in NYC (although the Giants and Jets aren't really NY teams they are NJ teams). And yes i know the Cubs haven't won a WS since 1908 but atleast they dont try to buy theres buy buying steroid induced players through the market (unless soriano and ted lilly are Juicing). *note* the only chicago teams i like are da Bears and the Blackhawks

To answer your question about winning, it was the 2000 world series against the Muts. I will give Chicago the Bulls and bow my hat to MJ and will not argue that. Best baseball player off all time? um yes a Yankee, best player now, um yes a Yankee, most championships in all of sports? um Yankees. Every team you listed has won plenty since 1908 so please dont get me started. To comment on your steroid theory, look at all the home players the yankees have produced. Jeter,B Williams,Pettitte,ect ect... I am sure we could agree they are not juicers.I will give you the Bills as losers in NY but thats it. Like I said the Bears have NO O and you dont have to agree with me, just watch any pregame and listen to the pros.

area43

(Cops, "Bad Boys" music playing in the background/download it)

Sting Operation on a possible illegal gambling operation at the BC site. Staging area(or staggering area).

Chief Detective Over 9/5 Practicing Alcoholic Been thru 5 marriages
Nickname "Over the Limit"

Detective Diadlover Practicing sex addict 8 divorces # of Kids,
Who knows, LOL
Nickname "Home Wrecker"

Dect. in training Area 43 Practicing doing whats Right. ( : LOL
Single and not Gay.
Nickname "Mr Gentleman"

CS Investigators Sammie She's single and has the hots for
Area. Area has the hots for her. Could be
interesting.

Aspenleaf She's single. Det. Diad and her
have a user friendly relationship going on.
Be careful Aspen. Area's here to pick up
the pieces if the whole thing goes South.

MoreLuck and Chan. Again both single.
Chief Over likes to put them both Over his
lap
and give them little spankies when they
are naughty. Its funny to watch. Especially
when they pull out the Latex rubber gloves.

Side not all Law enforcement and CSI ers consume large amounts of alcohol.

Chief Over - "Guys lets get ready to Roll. Lock and Load. Were going in." Area - "Sir Chief Over, here's a couple of breath mints. Your breath reaks of booze." Over- "thanks area, you got my back", Area " Sure do, Sir".

(Breaking down the Thread door)

Over - "EVERYONE GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR, THIS IS A STING OPERATION. Red good job on being the compulsive gambler, willing to cut a plea deal for a lesser sentence, Informant Red, some might just call him a snitcher,Nark or back stabber".

Over- "Red will put you in our witness protection program. First you might want to get an avatar Pic. A disguise. I would suggest something feminine. Gayish perphaps to hide that rough exterior. Maybe get a job at a hair salon. Do nails or something. Take some estrogen pills. Shave the legs and start wearing woman garments and under garments". Red- "thanks over, will do Pronto".

Diad - "Tonyexpress your a moderator, I knew something was fishy about you(avatar). What a bad example you set for the Junior members. Hey, Chief Over, That 1989 guy tried to run like a UPS sup. Big sissy. I Det. Diad had to open a can of major whip ass on him. He seems to be the only one talking out of the bunch. Back stabbing his fellow gamblers, must be a sup." Over- "I believe we just migh have to interview the Site Adminstrator, Cheryl. Possible involvement. Maybe a bride or a pay off. Hush money. Who knows? The structual integrity of the site might be a risk. Area, you might have to act as Temporary site adminstrator if she's put in jail and cannot post bail. Cheryl I wouldn't be booking any Cruises.

Area-"Who's that GUY hiding in the corner with just a speedo bikini suit on, with a roll of dimes shoved down the front.." Red- "Thats the male stripper the boys ordered. Disturbing, to say the least".

Chief Over-"Ok lets call it a rap and round them up and take them down to the precint. As my good buddy Dective Joe Friday would say. Book em".

"Wait do I hear dogs barking" - area 43

Last edited:

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Now its time to put your money were your mouth is! The bears have a great pass defense and romo will be on his back most of the game!

You're right...This will be Romo's biggest challenge. Hopefully he will connect with T.O. a few times and that's all it will take, as we know it won't take much scoring as the Bears have a pathetic offense..:thumbup1:

Romo may not carry the team Sunday but the other team members are prepared to take the burden, defeat 705red and put us at 3-0.:wink:

You're going to need a McNabb coming out party to make it a game or maybe its time to breakout Favre!

705red

Browncafe Steward
You're right...This will be Romo's biggest challenge. Hopefully he will connect with T.O. a few times and that's all it will take, as we know it won't take much scoring as the Bears have a pathetic offense..:thumbup1:

Romo may not carry the team Sunday but the other team members are prepared to take the burden, defeat 705red and put us at 3-0.:wink:

You're going to need a McNabb coming out party to make it a game or maybe its time to breakout Favre!
Your right romo will throw a couple tds, right to the bears defense! Westbrook already has 2 tds and mcnabb has 1 and its the 1st quarter.

705red

Browncafe Steward

Hey tony its only half time and my def has a td, mcnabb has over 300 yrds and 4 tds, westbrook has 3 tds and over 100 yds rushing and 98 re4ceiving, plus my kicker has 6 extra points. You still feeling good about your team?

Cheryl im sorry for this beating that im putting on your hubby, but please dont ban me from the site over it! LOL

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Hey tony its only half time and my def has a td, mcnabb has over 300 yrds and 4 tds, westbrook has 3 tds and over 100 yds rushing and 98 re4ceiving, plus my kicker has 6 extra points. You still feeling good about your team?

Cheryl im sorry for this beating that im putting on your hubby, but please dont ban me from the site over it! LOL

You got me Red!

There's no getting around the outstanding performances by McNabb and Westbrook on Sunday, they blew everyone in the league away.

If Steve Smith would have shown up we might be singing a different tune!

Congrats, I'll get you next time.

T

local804

Looks like we have a battle of the titans next week.......
Actually, this is the week 705 is going down......
McNubb will not have a game like he did against thier rival Giants and if he is lucky, he will be able to walk off the field without any help. Good week 3 but time to wake up and smell the coffee.

804>705

Lets get it on!

Pollocknbrown

Pollock,
You live In buff?

yes, And your gonna tell me that babe ruth is the best baseball player of all time? i understand your logic behind that, he was a pitcher for four years prior to becoming a full-time field position player, imagine how many HRs he woulda had then, 800? 850? 900?. But Hank Aaron in my opinion is better for the simple reasoning of, babe Ruth was loved by everyone except for Bostonians and when he was doing what he did no one really hated on him, Hank Aaron played for Atlanta in the south amidst all the racism and hatred of the 60s and 70s and still beat out the babe.

local804

At the time, the babe hit more home runs then the teams in the league combined. In this day and age, that would mean someone like Arod or Bonds would have to hit like 200 a year. Do you see where I am coming from? Take away the juiced ball, the shorter fields, and the steroids these yoyos are taking now see what will happen. People want to see the long ball and MLB is aware of it (home run derby ect). Who would you say is the best player in the league today?

705 Red,
You ready?
You Scared?
My 1st round pick isnt playing this week and Im not worried.
Lets get it on......

local804

yes, And your gonna tell me that babe ruth is the best baseball player of all time? i understand your logic behind that, he was a pitcher for four years prior to becoming a full-time field position player, imagine how many HRs he woulda had then, 800? 850? 900?. But Hank Aaron in my opinion is better for the simple reasoning of, babe Ruth was loved by everyone except for Bostonians and when he was doing what he did no one really hated on him, Hank Aaron played for Atlanta in the south amidst all the racism and hatred of the 60s and 70s and still beat out the babe.

Yes I will say the Babe, and not just for the home run reason. If that was the case, the needle monster bonds would win that battle. I am talking about an all round player, leader ect ect.

705red

Browncafe Steward
At the time, the babe hit more home runs then the teams in the league combined. In this day and age, that would mean someone like Arod or Bonds would have to hit like 200 a year. Do you see where I am coming from? Take away the juiced ball, the shorter fields, and the steroids these yoyos are taking now see what will happen. People want to see the long ball and MLB is aware of it (home run derby ect). Who would you say is the best player in the league today?

705 Red,
You ready?
You Scared?
My 1st round pick isnt playing this week and Im not worried.
Lets get it on......
First of i will say that arod is the best player in the league this year.

I just looked at our match up and the guru has you favorite by 1 point, so it will be close, but you being a yankee fan you are used to being in 2nd place. LOL Your 1st round pick hasnt played this year, this is the best line up you have put out yet.

local804

First of i will say that arod is the best player in the league this year.

I just looked at our match up and the guru has you favorite by 1 point, so it will be close, but you being a yankee fan you are used to being in 2nd place. LOL Your 1st round pick hasnt played this year, this is the best line up you have put out yet.

For the first time I can agree with most of what you said......lol
My nu 1 pick looks to be a dud this year.
good luck

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Yeah I'll have to agree....PATHETIC! :w00t:

Last week was a fluke as far as McNabb is concerned, I just happened to get the fluke week.

Over the long haul I'll have both you losers beat!!:laugh:

Dialing in 2nd place this week when all is said and done and 1st is just around the corner..

T Romo

local804

Tony,
Let me finish with Redhead first before I add you to my teams to beat list. Big blue wrecking crew shut down mcnubb, agree?