Fantasy Football Trash Talking Page

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I have changed the trade deadline from today until 11/23 seeing that 804 is offering trades. We could let it go for a couple more weeks if we like. Its upto everyone in the league to decide, if i dont hear anything we will leave it at next wednesday. Brownman where have you come from 6 straight wins, good for you.

I was unaware of a trade deadline. Does this mean we are done with trades for the year and is trading the same as going on the "Players" tab and trading your players there or are you talking about something else??

I may not know what I'm doing all the time but you've got a lot of nerve saying I'm in the hunt when I'm sitting higher than both you losers...:happy-very:

Hey DS good luck with the Bills they will need it against NE.

TonyTrashTalk out

705red

Browncafe Steward
I was unaware of a trade deadline. Does this mean we are done with trades for the year and is trading the same as going on the "Players" tab and trading your players there or are you talking about something else??

I may not know what I'm doing all the time but you've got a lot of nerve saying I'm in the hunt when I'm sitting higher than both you losers...:happy-very:

Hey DS good luck with the Bills they will need it against NE.

TonyTrashTalk out
Hey 6 and 4 is 6 and 4 buddy! As of next 11/23 you cannot trade a player from one team to another, i will check to see when free agency will end o.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Ok guys the playoffs in this league are in weeks 15 and 16. The top 4 teams will battle it out for 1st there are stll 6 to 7 teams that are right there looking in.

Congrats to 804 in defeating me this weekend, you better call favre and thank him for you victory.

Brownman it looks like your losing to big arrow and he hasnt set a lineup in weeks, hahahaha

DS

Fenderbender
hey Guys,Im watching the ravens give the patriots a run for thier money.
I love the led zep tunes between plays...gets me goin...the bills couldn't do it,the ravens came sooo close there...

705red

Browncafe Steward
Well it looks like brownman, tonyexpress and myself are in the playoffs. Now its between tieguy and pkg driver for the last spot. I wont talk trash to the other 6 cafers that didnt make it but you know who you are!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I'll bet many were wishing it was just a Fantasy in Baseball when this hit the fan!

Representation In Mitchell Report

mlb.gif
Teams with the most current/former players named in the Mitchell report. Numbers only include players with teams which they've actually played a game for.

Breakdown of Teams ListedTeamTotal

Yankees22
Orioles18
Angels16
Mets15
Dodgers15
Rangers15

Yanks win the stroids contest too!!

Mitchell report: Baseball slow to react to players' steroid use

:sad-very:

I'll stick with football for now, Go Romo, Go Moss!!

local804

I'll bet many were wishing it was just a Fantasy in Baseball when this hit the fan!

Yankees22
Orioles18
Angels16
Mets15
Dodgers15
Rangers15

Bash the players or the Yankees? Stop being so one sided. I see there are alot of Red Sox on this report, figures.I wonder if Mitchell is a part of the Red Sox franchise, Oh silly me, he is...... There are alot more that are going to be on this list and Im surprised Sosa wasnt on this one. Steroids are more of a problem than we think.

705red

Browncafe Steward

Representation In Mitchell Report

mlb.gif
Teams with the most current/former players named in the Mitchell report. Numbers only include players with teams which they've actually played a game for.

Breakdown of Teams ListedTeamTotal

Yankees22
Orioles18
Angels16
Mets15
Dodgers15
Rangers15

That just goes to show you that steroids wont help you, look at the orioles with 18 players!

Anyways no ones name should have been listed unless there was proof of usage after the testing came into play. To list players because someone said they took it and the player refused to meet with him is BS. Unless you have a dirty test or an admission to the usage this mitchell report has just given baseball a black eye, that will take years to comeback from, especialy when my cubbies have raised the ticket prices 23% for next season. $65 to sit in the bleachers? NEVER!!!!!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Hey Red,

Congratulations!!

Why do my fantasy players always suck toast when playing Red??

Oh well there's always next year.

Good luck guys...

local804

Yes, good luck to the 2 that made it. Next year, I suggest if 1 team is inactive, league president should put some players that play in the lineup. Not all of us got 2 free wins during the regular season. Good luck.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Hey Red,

Congratulations!!

Why do my fantasy players always suck toast when playing Red??

Oh well there's always next year.

Good luck guys...
Thanks tony, iwas looking forward to playing tie, but he couldnt beat brownman evn with a poor showing by brady. Tony you had a great 1st year now your ready for cash leagues.

Yes, good luck to the 2 that made it. Next year, I suggest if 1 team is inactive, league president should put some players that play in the lineup. Not all of us got 2 free wins during the regular season. Good luck.
I agree 100% im not sure what week he dropped out and stopped putting in a lineup but that will not happen next year.

Overpaid Union Thug

Thanks tony, iwas looking forward to playing tie, but he couldnt beat brownman evn with a poor showing by brady. Tony you had a great 1st year now your ready for cash leagues.

I agree 100% im not sure what week he dropped out and stopped putting in a lineup but that will not happen next year.

Sorry about dropping out but I had some issues early on and chose to concentrate on my other league because the prize was $$$ there. I haven't checked on my team since the day I screwed up and accidently dropped a couple of my players. I sure hope nobody lost to my team. I didn't even have enough players to field a team did I? I'd hate to be the one to lose to a ghost team. I figured dropping out would have little affect on the rest of you.

local804

Sorry about dropping out but I had some issues early on and chose to concentrate on my other league because the prize was $$$ there. I haven't checked on my team since the day I screwed up and accidently dropped a couple of my players. I sure hope nobody lost to my team. I didn't even have enough players to field a team did I? I'd hate to be the one to lose to a ghost team. I figured dropping out would have little affect on the rest of you.

Its not the point that nobody lost to your team, its the fact that everyone didnt get to play 2 games against you before the playoffs. Even if you chose to favor your money teams, like I do, I am sure you can find 30 seconds a week to log on the site. You were emailed and Pmed by numerous players in the league. Grats to the winner of the league.

Overpaid Union Thug

Its not the point that nobody lost to your team, its the fact that everyone didnt get to play 2 games against you before the playoffs. Even if you chose to favor your money teams, like I do, I am sure you can find 30 seconds a week to log on the site. You were emailed and Pmed by numerous players in the league. Grats to the winner of the league.

I'm sure I could have found 30 seconds. I just chose not to. Believe me I would have been here for those 30 seconds each week if it envolved money whether I thought I had a chance or not. But since it didn't envolve money I lost interest right after I screwed up my lineup. Yahoo isn't as user friendly as my other league. I got on there like 5 minutes before the cut off (only because someone PMed me and reminded me) for setting lineups and totally screwed it up. I dropped some of my guys on accident. I thought I was benching them. It was frustrating. Yahoo isn't hard to figure out but it wasn't as user friendly as my other league. This was my first year and I thought I had a good draft for our league and then screwed it up. LOL. You don't have to worry about keeping me out next year. I won't be joining any leagues. Fantasy wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. I was in the race almost until the end in my money league but it was still pretty boring. I just think it's boring because once the lineup is set and the game starts it's out of our hands. I believe it would be more fun if we could substitute during the game. It would make things more interesting. It sucks to have a starter go down with an injury in the first quarter and not be able to replace him and watching a backup rack up 25 points.

DS

Fenderbender
I have a Q for all you football lovers.On tv they have this imaginary line of scrimmage in blue and an orange one for what would be a 1st down.
How the hell do they do this?

local804

NFL.com has a fantasy football playoff game in place now for a btw.
God bless the big blue wrecking crew for thier efforts against the evil empire.

tieguy

Banned

thats the problem with public fantasy leagues in general. Its one reason many hard core players go to a pay format .