Fatal Bicycle Accident

Shiftless

Bonnita,

Sorry for your loss. Not only did Tom play here, I know over on ADV Rider where I also play around Tom was on a bunch and a moderator. There is a huge outpouring (Pages and Pages) of Love towards you and Tom. He is a very well liked inmate! Especially in the basement aka "Jo Momma" where only those with thick skin survive!. Altho never meeting him in person and knowing we had in common UPS/Retired (Brown Cafe) and ADV passion, he made me laugh many a time with his postings! Yes he will be missed, but not forgotten!!

Here is the ADV link to see pages of outpouring for a real genuine guy!
https://advrider.com/friend/threads/memorial-thread-for-an-all-around-good-guy.1501597/

Last edited:

trickpony1

Prayers for the family that they may find peace during this loss.
I enjoyed his posts and know he was loved by many.
I would like to offer a toast when the date/time of his funeral is known.

RIP Barnyard.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
In memory of barnyard.png

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
My name is Bonnita Bernhardt. I am writing about my husband Tom who died Thursday morning. He was riding his bicycle on Mother’s Day Sunday, slipped on some gravel, and hit his head hard enough to cause a brain bleed. He slipped into a coma after two surgeries to try to stop the bleeding. But he was on blood thinners because he had a heart attack in January and there was no way the Dr. could reverse the effects the blood thinner had on his blood.

I know he enjoyed coming in here and chatting with everyone. I wanted to let you know so you knew where he went.
My sincere condolences to you and your family. Barnyard is one of the few people on here I actually enjoyed talking to publicly and privately . He will be missed.