Favorite Movie Lines

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
rolling stone had a special about the big lebowski this month. i forgot how much that movie made me laugh. lots of great clips are on youtube.

just a warning the friend bombs fly like mad so if you are offended by them stay clear.

also one of my all time fav quotes from a movie is also o brother where art though

" well ill be a son of a beach! them sirens done turned petey into a horny toad"

mountaingoat

"This lady is very sick, we need to get her to the hospital"
"The hospital? What is it?"
"It's a big building with lots of patients, but that's not important right now. How soon can you land this plane?"
"I can't tell."
"You can tell me, I'm a doctor."
"No, what I mean is I don't know."
"Can't you take a guess?"
"Hmm...not for at least a couple hours."
"You can't take a guess for at least a couple hours?"

From my all-time favorite movie.....

"Let me tell you something. I owe you nothing! If you carried that bag a million miles, you did what you're supposed to do! Because you brought me into this world. And from that day you owed me everything you could ever do for me like I will owe my son if I ever have another. But you don't own me! You can't tell me when or where I'm out of line, or try to get me to live my life according to your rules. You don't even know what I am, Dad, you don't know who I am. You don't know how I feel, what I think. And if I tried to explain it the rest of your life you will never understand. You are 30 years older than I am. You and your whole lousy generation believes the way it was for you is the way it's got to be. And not until your whole generation has lain down and died will the dead weight of you be off our backs! "

Movie quote, hell that was my high school graduation speech.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Well partner only after you eat the corn out of my sheit!

Full metal jacket had a bunch, you wear a peace sign on your shirt but born to kill on your helmet, ahhh i forgot how it went.

DS

Fenderbender
Gone with the wind,a soldier scratches his back on a tree and says...
These animules is killin' me