Favorite Movie Lines

Cobra Agent

Mandalorian
I want you to kill all the gophers on the golf course!

Correct me if I'm wrong but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key...

Not golfers, you fool! Gophers! The little brown furry rodents

We can do that; we don't even have to have a reason. All right, let's do the same thing, but with gophers

I love caddyshack

Cobra Agent

Mandalorian
Carl Spackler

License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will never quit - ever. They're like the Viet Cong - Varmint Cong. So you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower. And that's all she wrote.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"I spent my whole life trying not to be careless. Women and children can be careless. But not men."

I'm watching The Godfather again this afternoon for the umpteenth time. Love that movie and never tire of it!!

filthpig

rolling stone had a special about the big lebowski this month. i forgot how much that movie made me laugh. lots of great clips are on youtube.

just a warning the friend bombs fly like mad so if you are offended by them stay clear.

also one of my all time fav quotes from a movie is also o brother where art though

" well ill be a son of a beach! them sirens done turned petey into a horny toad"

"The Dude abides."

"What we have here is failure to communicate."

"Sometimes nothin' is a pretty cool hand."

"He ain't one them retards that rubs :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: in his hair is he?"

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Anthony Quinn to Madeleine Stowe in the movie Revenge. You want to F__K? You will be F__Ked 50 times a day, till you die. ( at which point he pulls out a knife and slashes her gorgeous face and ships her off to a Mexican whorehouse. Movie also starred Kevin Costner.

Last edited:

CRASH501

JOHNNY DEP IN BLOW.
I CANT RECITE THE LINE NOW BUT WHEN HE GIVES THE JUDGE HIS WHOLE SHPEIL ABOUT HE'S NOT THE FALLGUY SHE'S LOOKING FOR AND HE ONLY CROSSED AN IMAGINARY LINE WITH SOME PLANTS. ( IT'S NOT ME BABE NO IT'S NOT ME )
'JUDGE TELLS HIM YEAH BUT THAT LINE WAS REAL IT WAS A STATE LINE AND THOSE PLANTS WERE ILLEGAL ( 600lbs OF WEED ) THEN HE JUMPS BAIL