Favoritism or Discrimination??? How do I win this fight within the building with the union?

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
I find the best way to survive at ups is to just mind your own business, stop caring what people think and WAD. Everything else can be solved with going to a trip to the bathroom, lol.

Last edited:

CantGetRight

If u didn't provide written accommodation then there is no accommodation, little tip for future purposes, don't take anything supervisors tell you at face value
I have talked to people that are in management at more important roles in the workforce and government jobs. It does not have to be in writing, unless that is a UPS thing, but per labor law just the act and verbal communication is enough. Is it better to have it on paper, yes, but explain why you accommodated me during my probationary period to begin with?

CantGetRight

Second your job is to do your job, your not responsible if the person by you or below you can't handle their job, you go your pace
That's all I am saying! I wouldn't have been on this board if they understood that. I thought me keeping my head down and doing my job was enough to keep me from dealing with issues. Thing is, I was the youngest, I'm almost 40 in the immediate area I was placed. The other ladies are knocking on 60 if not older.

CantGetRight

Lol, been here weeks, demanding only to do light duty. Had zero idea that UPS handles heavy freight.

innCDft3lGE3.gif
Darling, this new generation of social media posters is a trip and the real problem. Do you know me, sir? I came for logical informative comments I am not bothered by your laughable sleights. If I am wrong say that but don't try to undermine my concern. I will pray for you. Its enough insignificant :censored2:s in the world.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Darling, this new generation of social media posters is a trip and the real problem. Do you know me, sir? I came for logical informative comments I am not bothered by your laughable sleights. If I am wrong say that but don't try to undermine my concern. I will pray for you. Its enough insignificant :censored2:s in the world.
Man up and do the work or quit. Maybe UPS isn't a good fit for you?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have talked to people that are in management at more important roles in the workforce and government jobs. It does not have to be in writing, unless that is a UPS thing, but per labor law just the act and verbal communication is enough. Is it better to have it on paper, yes, but explain why you accommodated me during my probationary period to begin with?

Nice, she’s also a :censored2:house lawyer

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That's all I am saying! I wouldn't have been on this board if they understood that. I thought me keeping my head down and doing my job was enough to keep me from dealing with issues. Thing is, I was the youngest, I'm almost 40 in the immediate area I was placed. The other ladies are knocking on 60 if not older.

Any of them hot and I don’t mean hub hot I mean on the street hot

CantGetRight

Man up and do the work or quit. Maybe UPS isn't a good fit for you?
Mind the business that pays you. You must be a manager for UPS? Keep scrolling. It's clear you are a miserable person. You come on this board and try to undermine honest working citizens to get your insecurities off. Please go rest your sad fingers because my words can cut also.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Mind the business that pays you. You must be a manager for UPS? Keep scrolling. It's clear you are a miserable person. You come on this board and try to undermine honest working citizens to get your insecurities off. Please go rest your sad fingers because my words can cut also.
watch your mouth young man , most have been with the company for decades. Your complaining and crying within weeks of being employed. Shut ur mouth and do your job!

( god I miss the old ups days )
🧔‍♂️✊