Favoritism.

NCUPSER

I'll cut to the chase here, a new hire came in and took the job I was already doing, and had been doing for the bulk of my time working for this company, while not a preferred job, it used to be.

I've already spoken both to my management team, and my steward. I'm wondering if anyone in the community here is knowledgeable enough on the contract to know if there's anything that prohibits this or not, I've read up myself and couldn't find anything. If there's nothing in the contract, what would you recommend I do?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'll cut to the chase here, a new hire came in and took the job I was already doing, and had been doing for the bulk of my time working for this company, while not a preferred job, it used to be.

I've already spoken both to my management team, and my steward. I'm wondering if anyone in the community here is knowledgeable enough on the contract to know if there's anything that prohibits this or not, I've read up myself and couldn't find anything. If there's nothing in the contract, what would you recommend I do?
Start learning another job

Nah

No one can really answer without knowing your supplement. Personally I'd just take it easy where you're at. It's all the same :censored2: anyway...

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.

Whats the job? We need more details

UPSER1987

You may not have been performing well if a new hire can come in and do it better. You will probably have to work as directed if it’s not a bid or preferred job.

Bluefootedoobie

Damage Inc.
They protect new hires, new drivers; if your good at your job they’ll put you anywhere and “you’ll handle it.” Most the time it’s not personal. Seniorty is half respected.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

New hire strolls in...

DeBo's your position...

Your supes and stewards both laughed in your face.

Did I sum that up correctly?

So are you going to tell us now how much you suck as an employee...

Or

Wait until you get mad then the truth will come out?

Helping save time.

Last edited:

GameCockFan

Here you can pick the area over a lower seniority worker, but not a specific job. For example you can pick unload over loading package cars, but not a specific pull. Drop anchor, make them regret the decision or just get over it. Not much else you can do.

542thruNthru

Punch somebody in the face
Biden asked me to send this to you.
IMG_65671.jpg