Fed Ex Ground driver throws down

Purplepackage

Not to long ago a ground driver left his truck running in the inner city around where I live and had it stolen, he chased them down the street and threw them out of the truck

overflowed

Pfff, amateur doesn't even have a weapon in the cab.
If you pay 80 grand a year for that kind of :censored2:, which I'm sorry to say what ground pays is what you get. I will take 120k from you and you don't have to worry about the normal stuff. Promise I won't smoke weed or fight customers on you tube.

overflowed

C-L-A-S-S-Y. Ground at it's absolute best. This is exactly the kind of excellent PR FedEx deserves. LOFL!!
I don't care stupid our company is, but these ground vids must be sparking talk about is this really worth it? They care so much about PR? This is great though.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't care stupid our company is, but these ground vids must be sparking talk about is this really worth it? They care so much about PR? This is great though.
Check the quarterly report. It's worth it. Put out a statement about not condoning such behavior, DQ the driver, and carry on.

overflowed

Check the quarterly report. It's worth it. Put out a statement about not condoning such behavior, DQ the driver, and carry on.
I can guarantee you this stuff makes talk high up. These freaks care so much about PR that they no longer have but still ride on it. You boys are wrecking it and doing a great job at it. But, it's their creation. Just ride your wave brother.

bbsam

Staff member
I can guarantee you this stuff makes talk high up. These freaks care so much about PR that they no longer have but still ride on it. You boys are wrecking it and doing a great job at it. But, it's their creation. Just ride your wave brother.
Yes it makes talk high up. And when the facts are hashed out and they realize quality has a cost, they swallow hard and carry on with the status quo.