FEDEX AGENDA. PROFITS OVER PEOPLE

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don't agree with your title. As much as I dislike FedEx right now, that was on the driver. HE is the professional driver. He should have pulled over to rest, walk around his truck, gotten coffee, etc. As a professional driver he can make the call to stop. There are way too many truck driving jobs out there to allow any company to force you on road if you know you aren't safe.

Fragiledonthrow

Ya mite be a bit much. But just like management can tell me. How i can deliver packages way over my sph in a safe manner. Like without speeding etc. Or the poor guy who constantly gets lates cause of his enviroment and written up. Being told he won't have a job. I'm sure there is a small chance it this guy's fault.

bacha29

Remember guys, this was a Ground line haul owner operator and chances are he had some poor slug out there driving for .20 cents per mile and no benefits. It that was the case then the contractor who hired and managed the guy has to deal with the consequences.

fedex_rtd

I don't agree with your title. As much as I dislike FedEx right now, that was on the driver. HE is the professional driver. He should have pulled over to rest, walk around his truck, gotten coffee, etc. As a professional driver he can make the call to stop. There are way too many truck driving jobs out there to allow any company to force you on road if you know you aren't safe.

You have to remember you are talking about a ground driver...nothing professional about them at all!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
...and for the most part they are...
Their wonderful FMCSA scores suggest otherwise.

Fake FedEx truck rollover.jpg

dvalleyjim

Ya mite be a bit much. But just like management can tell me. How i can deliver packages way over my sph in a safe manner. Like without speeding etc. Or the poor guy who constantly gets lates cause of his enviroment and written up. Being told he won't have a job. I'm sure there is a small chance it this guy's fault.
You can't, But you can't be unsafe. You have to say friend FX and do what is right. If they fire you sue them!