FedEx contractor revolt?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Oh, absolutely they are moving some freight. Like I said before on several occasions, customers don't care how lousy Ground is.

My job is fine. How much money are you going to lose this year?
Here you go, Dano. Defend this:

Think people still don’t care who delivers their packages?????

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Why would I defend that? What does it have to do with me or anything I’ve said?
Because you have repeatedly stated that customers don't care WHO delivers their packages, in opposition to the Express couriers who disagree with you.

THIS is a direct result of what your attitude regarding the hiring of anyone who can cheaply deliver an increased margin of profit to corporate. Your plausible deniability card has been revoked by this single incident that condemns those who support your defense of that philosophy.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Because you have repeatedly stated that customers don't care WHO delivers their packages, in opposition to the Express couriers who disagree with you.
Yes, as in Ground or Express. They don't care which opco logo is on the truck or the uniform.

THIS is a direct result of what your attitude regarding the hiring of anyone who can cheaply deliver an increased margin of profit to corporate. Your plausible deniability card has been revoked by this single incident that condemns those who support your defense of that philosophy.
You don't know WTF you're talking about. There are registered sex offenders working for Express.

And to tie something like this horrible crime to me, or to say that it's a result of my attitude? SMH.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
UPDATE

Circling back to the original topic of the thread.

There was no Purple Friday.
The network has not experienced a catastrophic collapse.
Spencer Patton resigned from his own TALP group less than 3 months after founding it, and the remainder of TALP dissolved the group a few weeks later, citing that there were better options available to accomplish their goals.

1670096007653.jpeg

bbsam

Staff member
UPDATE

Circling back to the original topic of the thread.

There was no Purple Friday.
The network has not experienced a catastrophic collapse.
Spencer Patton resigned from his own TALP group less than 3 months after founding it, and the remainder of TALP dissolved the group a few weeks later, citing that there were better options available to accomplish their goals.

View attachment 409660
Behold! FedEx NOT flopping!!

1670098983906.png

bbsam

Staff member
"Here's a pic of packages at this one building the whole company is falling apart you have to agree"

Dude, Spencer quietly went away. You can stop carrying his water now.
You believe he’s done and gone? Was the lawsuit dropped or settled?

I suppose that’s possible…or…

His lawyers suggested he remain silent for now?

Which do you think is really going on?

bbsam

Staff member
"Here's a pic of packages at this one building the whole company is falling apart you have to agree"

Dude, Spencer quietly went away. You can stop carrying his water now.
Do you believe FedEx is being truthful about how many failures they are having? We’re not even to peak volume day yet. Still 22 days til Christmas? And already rolling freight?

Why do you believe in these people?