FedEx contractor revolt?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You believe he’s done and gone? Was the lawsuit dropped or settled?

I suppose that’s possible…or…

His lawyers suggested he remain silent for now?

Which do you think is really going on?
What do I think is really going on? I think that there's still a handful who bought into him hook, line, and sinker and they're hoping against hope that he and his schtick are legit.

59 Dano

Do you believe FedEx is being truthful about how many failures they are having? We’re not even to peak volume day yet. Still 22 days til Christmas? And already rolling freight?

Why do you believe in these people?
I don't deny that there are terminals that are stinking it up. That's a far cry from catastrophic failure of the entire system.

The guy leading the charge got real quiet. No need to get quiet when you're telling the truth.

bbsam

Staff member
What do I think is really going on? I think that there's still a handful who bought into him hook, line, and sinker and they're hoping against hope that he and his schtick are legit.
Perhaps I should be more direct. If you were his attorney, what advice would you give?

thedownhillEXPRESS

Of course. Just as one location doing something else doesn't reflect the company as a whole.

It's dark outside my window. I BET IT'S DARK EVERYWHERE!!1!

Attachments

• 20E2B644-3D66-411D-AEA4-9116E8F0A146.jpeg
    20E2B644-3D66-411D-AEA4-9116E8F0A146.jpeg
    69.5 KB · Views: 39

59 Dano

Perhaps I should be more direct. If you were his attorney, what advice would you give?
I'd tell him to go about his business. The truth is an absolute defense. No need for him to be quiet.

Unless FedEx has evidence that his claims are quantifiably wrong enough to be considered absolute BS and he has nothing to corroborate his side.

It will be fine

I'd tell him to go about his business. The truth is an absolute defense. No need for him to be quiet.

Unless FedEx has evidence that his claims are quantifiably wrong enough to be considered absolute BS and he has nothing to corroborate his side.
I take it you’ve never met a lawyer before.

59 Dano

I take it you’ve never met a lawyer before.
Met plenty. Related to some.

It's one thing for him to pipe down, and another entirely for the whole organization fall apart. But hey, I don't blame any of you for holding out hope considering how vigorously you fluffed him.

It will be fine

Met plenty. Related to some.

It's one thing for him to pipe down, and another entirely for the whole organization fall apart. But hey, I don't blame any of you for holding out hope considering how vigorously you fluffed him.
Route consultant is up and running. I’m not sure where you’re getting the idea that the whole organization fell apart, most likely your rear end. They still have weekly webinars, Spencer still hosts some of them. They are still doing their roadshows and new investor summits. All he’s stopped is the media blitz.