FedEx cutting corners

tieguy

Banned
Look at the upper left corner of the picture and you'll see a late model Freightliner. Also, if you have a roll-up door and the slot on the door rounds-out with wear, your door can and will pop open. This guy probably just didn't care or forgot, but poorly maintained trailers usually have issues.

you guys don't chain your doors?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
you guys don't chain your doors?

I don't work for Ground, but Express trailers don't have chains. Pretty smart, huh? I guess Fred didn't think the extra 10 bucks or so was worth it. We rely only on the latching mechanism....that's why you'll occasionally see an Express tractor-trailer running down the freeway with it's door up and a 6500 lb aircraft container held-back with 2 itty-bitty pieces of metal.

john chesney

Taken while leaving my last appointment of the day. Crazy independent contractors! I'm sure this is safe.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b9d834b3127ccec70a6178310800000040O08EctmTRs1bg9vPho/cC/friend%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/
Looks safer then was I was driving down the road in traffic with my read door open and packages flying out

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
I seen FedEx Express truck in an accident on my way to the hub last week. I also seen a Ground truck drive with their bulkhead door open with no seatbelt. I just shake my head and keep it moving.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I seen FedEx Express truck in an accident on my way to the hub last week. I also seen a Ground truck drive with their bulkhead door open with no seatbelt. I just shake my head and keep it moving.
I saw a ups freight truck being driven by a slob of a gypsie. Guess that's why they voted the contract down big time

BootsOnTarmac

A few months ago saw a Fedex Ground driver heading down 294 in morning traffic hitting the 65mph limit with door open and no seat belt. WOW! I wish I had a passenger to take a pic.

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
Came across a FedEx Express driver in a sprinter van delivering the same apartments I was. She weighed at least 250 lbs, and she had her little brother/cousin riding shotgun and running off stops. Kid couldn’t have been more than 13 years old.

MAKAVELI

Came across a FedEx Express driver in a sprinter van delivering the same apartments I was. She weighed at least 250 lbs, and she had her little brother/cousin riding shotgun and running off stops. Kid couldn’t have been more than 13 years old.
That was probably Ground. She'd get fired from Express for that.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
enless.jpg