Fedex Driver Saved From Burning Van

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Soo, back on topic, I agree with Mr Flatulence in that it was a poor decision to do what she did if it was on a blind hill. Hope for a speedy recovery, not matter what opco she was with

I am in a rural area myself and was on the road until 1830 this Saturday. I normally get finished by 1600 in ideal weather...

"Massholes to the left of me, Massholes to the right of me, Massholes in front of me... volley n thunder!"

Usually, my Saturday s are light in traffic, but dayum drivers rushing to the liquor stores and whatever for their New Year festivities were keeping me on my toes all day long.

Another day, another dollar...

I didn't see any UPS brownies on the road today, thought they had Saturday ground service for most of peak in my area, but that would probably be too expensive

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I didn't see any UPS brownies on the road today, thought they had Saturday ground service for most of peak in my area, but that would probably be too expensive
new years eve is a ups holiday. i did see a sat air driver.

bbsam

Staff member
Guess those of us on the internets in our underwear can leave the accident investigating to the insurance companies and the police :D

One way or another, it's most likely a warning letter for Nikki from FedEx. Merry Christmas, Nikki! Everything's preventable! Lol.
I think all roll overs are termination.

Nolimitz

I think all roll overs are termination.
We have a guy, who back in Oct ran a stop sign. Totaled the sprinter and another commercial vehicle. He was sighted for inattentive driving. He is still employed and slated to be back on road in Jan.

bbsam

Staff member
We have a guy, who back in Oct ran a stop sign. Totaled the sprinter and another commercial vehicle. He was sighted for inattentive driving. He is still employed and slated to be back on road in Jan.
WAs it a roll over? We just had a guy hit "black ice" and roll one the week before Christmas. He's DQ'd for three years.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
We had a courier hit by a texting driver on the freeway, flipped his van a few times. He came back after about six months, still employed here.

That's different, courier wasn't directly at fault in that case.

It's those distracted by reading the powerpad, vision manifests, or talking/texting while driving are the ones that get the boot up their purple promise posterior.

Stay focused & use "all good kids like milk" it's copyrighted so Google that stuff yoself and apply it to your everyday driving, in and out of your work vehicle

It's guaranteed that I'll get a Masshole driver en route to my first stop texting while driving. I'll leave myself and out by changing lanes to let him or her pass me so I won't get rear ended