Fedex Driver Saved From Burning Van

Star B

White Lightening
As Nikki was passing the couple on a hill, she didn’t realize she was about to drive straight into oncoming traffic.

“Nikki pulled over onto the shoulder, and was speeding along the shoulder, and hit a gully and the van flipped over and caught fire on the bottom,” said Mary.
Who wants to bet in a month or two we get a safety briefing about not rushing?

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I'm sorry, but this paragraph evokes quite a mental image -
She’s a large woman, and because she was so injured we couldn’t drag her, we wound up rolling her, which of course was very painful, some distance from the van,” Mary explained.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
takes some balls to be passing people blindly uphill and in a fedex vehicle. unbelievable.

Yep. Pretty dumb. All FedEx cares about are the packages. When I was a ramp agent, we had a Caravan crash in bad weather in the mountains. In all of the calls I fielded from MEM, not ONE asked about the pilot, who had been killed instantly on impact.

Sickening, and an excellent example of Memphis Morality.

Oldfart

Pure negligence by a careless employee. Why would anyone blame the company for her ignorance. Except for the debbie downers who blame FDX for everything. I don't recall reading anything about a manager holding a gun to the employee making her pass on a blind hill. That was all on the courier. No reason for her carelessness.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Pure negligence by a careless employee. Why would anyone blame the company for her ignorance. Except for the debbie downers who blame FDX for everything. I don't recall reading anything about a manager holding a gun to the employee making her pass on a blind hill. That was all on the courier. No reason for her carelessness.
Granted what she did was not a good decision, however I'm not in the least surprised that you couldn't care less how her condition is. The way FedEx operates puts way too much pressure on employees and it's not surprising that it can affect a courier's judgement and it could have cost it her life. I hope she makes a full recovery and isn't in a lot of pain.

You @oldfart are so intoxicated with FedEx Kool-Aid that you care nothing about people and only live to worship Smith the weasel. You act just like him. And no that's not a compliment either.

Oldfart

Granted what she did was not a good decision, however I'm not in the least surprised that you couldn't care less how her condition is. The way FedEx operates puts way too much pressure on employees and it's not surprising that it can affect a courier's judgement and it could have cost it her life. I hope she makes a full recovery and isn't in a lot of pain.

You @oldfart are so intoxicated with FedEx Kool-Aid that you care nothing about people and only live to worship Smith the weasel. You act just like him. And no that's not a compliment either.
I was responding to MFE rant about Memphis mentality and how the company only cares about the packages and not the people. I simply pointed out that this accident was the responsibility of a careless employee. The article I read stated the woman had a broken neck and some burns and was expected to make a full recovery. That is amazing considering when you look at the pics and read the article. What could the company possible have done to this woman to make her pass on a blind hill? No matter what was communicated to her, I doubt very seriously that her manager told her to drive carelessly and to put her and the other drivers in danger. Bite me cactus. You are just searching for an excuse to slam me. You have your nose up MFE rump so far, you should change your name to Pinocchio.

It will be fine

I was responding to MFE rant about Memphis mentality and how the company only cares about the packages and not the people. I simply pointed out that this accident was the responsibility of a careless employee. The article I read stated the woman had a broken neck and some burns and was expected to make a full recovery. That is amazing considering when you look at the pics and read the article. What could the company possible have done to this woman to make her pass on a blind hill? No matter what was communicated to her, I doubt very seriously that her manager told her to drive carelessly and to put her and the other drivers in danger. Bite me cactus. You are just searching for an excuse to slam me. You have your nose up MFE rump so far, you should change your name to Pinocchio.
What kind of messed up version of Pinocchio did you watch?

Star B

White Lightening
In all of the calls I fielded from MEM, not ONE asked about the pilot, who had been killed instantly on impact.

The pilots already dead, let's not worry about that! Let's deal with something that we might be able to fix! We can still get those packages on time! They might still be held together by amazon tape!!

Cactus

Who needs an excuse? Pretty easy to slam you if you ask me.

She was probably over capacity on stops with multiple pickups with ridiculously early close times (probably pulled out of somebody's ass at the San Salvador call center) and with no help available more than likely. You probably never thought of that, huh?

Have a great holiday butt breath. I'm sure you'll be attending services to worship Smith on Sunday too.

Oldfart

She was probably over capacity on stops with multiple pickups with ridiculously early close times (probably pulled out of somebody's ass at the San Salvador call center) and with no help available more than likely. You probably never thought of that, huh?

Have a great holiday butt breath. I'm sure you'll be attending services to worship Smith on Sunday too.
Probably? You are so anxious to be miserable you say she was PROBABLY over capacity? Fella, you don't even know the facts about why she did it and you continue to be a sorry ass' person that blames the company for everything. It must suck being filled with so much hate. Why not learn the facts before making accusations about her route. Either way, over capacity or not, you DO NOT pass a car on a blind hill. You learn that in Drivers Education. It is a shame the accident happened and I am glad she is ok but morons like you continue to blame the company for an accident that just might be the drivers fault.

Cactus

Probably? You are so anxious to be miserable you say she was PROBABLY over capacity? Fella, you don't even know the facts about why she did it and you continue to be a sorry ass' person that blames the company for everything. It must suck being filled with so much hate. Why not learn the facts before making accusations about her route. Either way, over capacity or not, you DO NOT pass a car on a blind hill. You learn that in Drivers Education. It is a shame the accident happened and I am glad she is ok but morons like you continue to blame the company for an accident that just might be the drivers fault.
Passing on a blind hill is a huge mistake but you don't have all the facts either. You sound like some scumbag lawyer trying to defend a company that is totally innocent from any wrong doing anywhere since the beginning of time. You don't know FedEx as well as you think you do.

outtatime

Hey genius, did you even read or watch the story? It said she was HEADING HOME AFTER FINISHING HER ROUTE.