Fedex Express Peak 2017

Purplepackage

I considered it so I wouldn’t have to take a break. Damn conscience. I attempted everything. Manager will have to write in a break for me. I’ll get it back another time. Lol.

That's exactly why I did it lol I also figured I would more than like have 2 or 3 more stops on those streets on Monday so it's not really saving me more than a couple minutes

Purplepackage

Ya know, some times you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't. I'm sure Sister Old Fart is coming with her ruler, hold out your hands.

Hes going to give me a stern lecture and tell me about the time he delivered all his stops up hill both ways in the snow.

ill counter right now by saying a few times 20 years ago i ran out of hours and had to have someone drive me around on christmas eve to finish all my deliveries. So dont worry oldfart i used to be a company man

Oldfart

Hes going to give me a stern lecture and tell me about the time he delivered all his stops up hill both ways in the snow.

ill counter right now by saying a few times 20 years ago i ran out of hours and had to have someone drive me around on christmas eve to finish all my deliveries. So dont worry oldfart i used to be a company man
That is tex. He ran 180% and had managers begging him to work for them.

Express Courier

At this point last year I think it had rained every day of December here. Not a single cloud this year. Last year was a train wreck from December until February. This year no problem so far. The next 10 days should suck but no way it can top last year at this point, still no clouds on the horizon here.

Winefer2

Our SDR was a joke - fully staffed - went out with less than 50 stops - Senior MGR didn't want to cut routes - So eight of us with regular SDR PUPS sat for 3 hours in a Shuttle Code ...SMH