FedEx Express to UPS

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Fedex people have cried on here because they had to deliver in the dark!!!!! Crybabies. I am ashamed to say I used to work where they do. Grow a pair and do your job.
1921FE17-FEB0-419B-9B24-E1F0CAA5C3EE.jpeg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Why is that, country club? Are you the last of the tuff guys that can hack it.
I seen women UPS drivers, certainly if a monthly bleeder can hack it, it won't kill him.
You ever seen a woman do 30 years in package? I’am sure there must be a few I’ve never met one

MassWineGuy

Have you ever seen a monthly bleeder do your job?

Yes or No?

God, FK! What a crappy and disgusting thing to say. Sounds like you really dislike women. I’m sure it’s mutual.

O.P.: Congratulations. UPS is much, much harder work than at FedEx. But big deal? The money’s very good. The benefits are tops. And you reach top pay within three or four years. Because of the seniority system, you may not start off with the best routes.

floridays

God, FK! What a crappy and disgusting thing to say. Sounds like you really dislike women. I’m sure it’s mutual.

O.P.: Congratulations. UPS is much, much harder work than at FedEx. But big deal? The money’s very good. The benefits are tops. And you reach top pay within three or four years. Because of the seniority system, you may not start off with the best routes.
I guarantee I have more regard for females that you do.
I have my own special way of illustration.

Just for a who gives a :censored2:.
You tell me what you consider to be the most valuable job on earth and who exactly holds the position and can exclusively preform the job to perfection.

I hold women in a higher regard than you could ever hope to with your belief system.

MassWineGuy

You tell me what you consider to be the most valuable job on earth and who exactly holds the position and can exclusively preform the job to perfection.

I hold women in a higher regard than you could ever hope to with your belief system.

Yes. You make such a convincing argument. Not.

floridays

Yes. You make such a convincing argument. Not.
Check your ovaries at the door brokeback, you too @Cactus
@Fred's Myth, was spot on,
You do realize, don’t you, that @floridays is uplifting women because they exclusively have childbearing ability. And that only the survival of the entire human race is dependent on that fact. I think you overreacted.

I wasn't gonna waste my time splain'n it to you, Fred's Myth did.

In these times, precise terms are required to make a point when speaking to lefties, this precise term was offered not to demean, simply to clarify that I was asking about a biological, God created woman, not what a lefty accepts as a female.

cosis

Express is cake - I am off by 4:30 everyday and deliver mostly envelopes. Management doesn't give a :censored2: what we do. Go out with about 80 stops. I spend the last hour or so sitting in my truck doing whatever waiting for my pickups to open. However if this was my only source of income I would def consider jumping ship.

You sound like a one pump chump