FedEx ground attendance policy

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
In fact it’s actually beneficial to you to show up late (or even not at all) on a consistent basis. It shows them you’re not just some lackey to be pushed around.

bacha29

In fact it’s actually beneficial to you to show up late (or even not at all) on a consistent basis. It shows them you’re not just some lackey to be pushed around.
Why not try my attendance policy? I only promised them I'd show up now and then. I never promised them I'd work.

BootsOnTarmac

Your question has already been answered on the first page. Stop asking the same questions over and over. Jeez, did you ride the short bus to school????

Yes, Peytonmanning11 tends to repeat posts. Some here have noted that including myself. I have suggested that he have someone, maybe a family member help him with his postings. However I take offense with your "short bus" comment. My son, who is disabled, takes the "short bus" to school. He is Autistic and the most beautiful person I have ever known. I hope that my son will be able to enter the workforce. You may want to reconsider your derogatory use of "short bus" in the future.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yes, Peytonmanning11 tends to repeat posts. Some here have noted that including myself. I have suggested that he have someone, maybe a family member help him with his postings. However I take offense with your "short bus" comment. My son, who is disabled, takes the "short bus" to school. He is Autistic and the most beautiful person I have ever known. I hope that my son will be able to enter the workforce. You may want to reconsider your derogatory use of "short bus" in the future.
It’s a joke. My brother is mentally challenged and has his own job and apartment.