FedEx PPA Going Away

Bingo

Yes. Denial. None of the first hand witnesses could testify because Trump directed them NOT to cooperate.

You are Nunes Junior, sir. Deflect, lie, and obfuscate as necessary to protect Dear Leader, Fuhrer Trump.

Carry on, lackey.
Unless the Russians changed the votes in the voting machine, I could care less. Unless Trump ask the Ukraine to make up phony corruption evidence on the Bidens,I could care less. Everything is a fair game in politics

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Unless the Russians changed the votes in the voting machine, I could care less. Unless Trump ask the Ukraine to make up phony corruption evidence on the Bidens,I could care less. Everything is a fair game in politics

Just an FYI: MF is on hiatus again after getting called out again for talking beyond his abilities again. He probably won't see your reply.

McFeely

Huge Member
So what is everyone leaning towards? Staying in the PPA or switching to the new match?

I’m at the age/years of service where I’ll get more of a company “match” if I stay with the PPA.

I have my 401k, a rollover IRA, a Roth IRA, and this PPA. Trying to diversify my retirement holdings for tax reasons down the road.

Serf

So what is everyone leaning towards? Staying in the PPA or switching to the new match?
People will opt to stay in the PPA like they did with the Traditional Pension. Until several more years down the road they cap it and force you to make the switch regardless.