FedEx PPA Going Away

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No, I meant the lies that affect people's lives. You know... "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"..."Iraq has weapons of mass destruction"...that sort of thing.

Oh, so now you're qualifying your statement to try and make Obama look bad. He's gone. Let's stick to Trump. You said he never lies..at all.

What a phony. Lying to protect Trump lies.

Last edited:

vantexan

Oh, so now you're qualifying your statement to try and make Obama look bad. He's gone. Let's stick to Trump. You said he never lies..at all.

What a phony. Lying to protect Trump lies.
I never said he didn't lie, just asked you to name them. You spout off all the time without backing it up.

bacha29

Wife doesn't want me to go. I figure as long as it's not your neighborhood I'm good.
That's too bad. i could keep her company while you're gone. This way she could hedge her bets against you coming back with a new old lady. And if you're going to go trolling for a new old lady you better get going because if you wait much longer instead of a new old lady all that will be left for you is an old old lady.
Seriously I think you would be better off trying to turn some of your best years earnings wise over the next few years that could be used to knock out some bad earnings years and boost your SS monthly benefit .

vantexan

That's too bad. i could keep her company while you're gone. This way she could hedge her bets against you coming back with a new old lady. And if you're going to go trolling for a new old lady you better get going because if you wait much longer instead of a new old lady all that will be left for you is an old old lady.
Seriously I think you would be better off trying to turn some of your best years earnings wise over the next few years that could be used to knock out some bad earnings years and boost your SS monthly benefit .
First off my wife is very sensitive to scum so you'd have no chance with her. Secondly I had a job that paid well but the demands of driving 15-18 hours between 2 hour naps became too much. Eating fast food all the time was hurting me too. But at my age not going to find much with my skill set that'll pay anything. Seriously I'm better off going overseas to places where my pension is worth twice as much, or more. Can pay on bills at home while still having enough to live on. I know of a summer resort that has a population of 30,000 but swells to 300,000 in the summer. For about 7 months out of the year they have almost as many empty apartments as they do people. If you go there in the winter, which is mild by European standards, you can get a one bedroom for a year that will run you 150-200 Euros a month depending on size and location. Plus utilities. Can get 100 mbps fiber optic internet there. Hundreds of restaurants open during the tourist season where a good meal can be had for less than 10 Euros including tip. And the people love Americans, which isn't always the case in many countries. So tell me, why grind it out at home for years to possibly up my SS by $50 a month? My wife wants to go too, waiting for her daughter to finish school. If she's not making progress then I'm going on over.

bacha29

First off my wife is very sensitive to scum so you'd have no chance with her. Secondly I had a job that paid well but the demands of driving 15-18 hours between 2 hour naps became too much. Eating fast food all the time was hurting me too. But at my age not going to find much with my skill set that'll pay anything. Seriously I'm better off going overseas to places where my pension is worth twice as much, or more. Can pay on bills at home while still having enough to live on. I know of a summer resort that has a population of 30,000 but swells to 300,000 in the summer. For about 7 months out of the year they have almost as many empty apartments as they do people. If you go there in the winter, which is mild by European standards, you can get a one bedroom for a year that will run you 150-200 Euros a month depending on size and location. Plus utilities. Can get 100 mbps fiber optic internet there. Hundreds of restaurants open during the tourist season where a good meal can be had for less than 10 Euros including tip. And the people love Americans, which isn't always the case in many countries. So tell me, why grind it out at home for years to possibly up my SS by $50 a month? My wife wants to go too, waiting for her daughter to finish school. If she's not making progress then I'm going on over.
Hey what's with the "scum" remark? I was just trying to help out. Tell you what. I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse I'll invite myself to come with you.This way if you were to have a medical emergency or die over in that little piece of heaven you'll have somebody there to identify your stiff and help get you packed up and on your way back to the states.You can shop around all day and never find a better offer.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I never said he didn't lie, just asked you to name them. You spout off all the time without backing it up.

He lies continuously, and has for his entire life. The lies just since he became president are literally in the thousands. Take any statement he has made to Snopes and check it for accuracy and veracity.

I believe at present he has lied over 18,000 times since taking office. More lies than truths.

vantexan

Hey what's with the "scum" remark? I was just trying to help out. Tell you what. I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse I'll invite myself to come with you.This way if you were to have a medical emergency or die over in that little piece of heaven you'll have somebody there to identify your stiff and help get you packed up and on your way back to the states.You can shop around all day and never find a better offer.
Yeah, nothing could be better than listening to you prattle on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.......................................................and on.

bacha29

Yeah, nothing could be better than listening to you prattle on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.......................................................and on.
And you continue to read them......on and on and on and on and on and on......is this enough on and on's? .....Nah, a few more won't hurt.....and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

floridays

Possibilities
frick and frack.jpg

vantexan

And you continue to read them......on and on and on and on and on and on......is this enough on and on's? .....Nah, a few more won't hurt.....and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
True, I read them to the point I find myself standing on a stool with a rope around my neck. Always manage to stop before it's too late. :please:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Here's another big one: The Wall. "Mexico is going to pay for the wall". No, we are. Another big liar is shooting for immunity in Israel, just like Trump.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"The Mueller report will prove that Trump actively colluded with the Russian government to alter an election."

It still might, as it appears that they are continuing to investigate Trump on many different fronts. SDNY, IRS, Deutsche Bank, Putin, The Oligarchs, Saudi Arabia, Blackwater, Ukraine, Fruman and Lev Parnas (whom he doesn't know), Giuliani, Stone, and on and on.

Nothing to see here.

Oh, and he never lies. Just ask vantexan.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"The Mueller report will prove that Trump actively colluded with the Russian government to alter an election."

Trump's activities with the Russians cut a pretty fine line between legal and illegal,. Never mind ethics, morality,loyalty, or patriotism.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It still might, as it appears that they are continuing to investigate Trump on many different fronts. SDNY, IRS, Deutsche Bank, Putin, The Oligarchs, Saudi Arabia, Blackwater, Ukraine, Fruman and Lev Parnas (whom he doesn't know), Giuliani, Stone, and on and on.

Trump's activities with the Russians cut a pretty fine line between legal and illegal,. Never mind ethics, morality,loyalty, or patriotism.

"There's gotta be something Russia-y in there somewhere. I mean, we've been talking about it since he embarrassed us in the election and if we're talking about it, then it must be true."

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"There's gotta be something Russia-y in there somewhere. I mean, we've been talking about it since he embarrassed us in the election and if we're talking about it, then it must be true."

The narrative is that Democrats are upset, not that Trump is a criminal. Re-think your narrative Komrade.

fatboy33

A part-timer who's making say $20k a year probably won't be able to contribute much into his 401k. But let's say a 50 year has $100k in his portable. I don't know what current percentages are but if it's 8% that's $8k plus a little over $4k in interest from the 1% per quarter. Remember also that the company was also matching what was it, a dollar for each $2 of the first 3.5% you saved in your 401k? I've been gone 2.5 years so don't remember exact amounts, but seems to me a bump up to 8% won't come close to what you were getting. Remember the PPA is completely company paid, but you'll have to come up with up to 8% of your own money to get the match also. I'm betting the company will save at least half, probably more, of what it was shelling out.
Any Changes made are never to the benefit of the employee. Even a person with 3 years experience knows that. Shell game.

Serf

Any Changes made are never to the benefit of the employee. Even a person with 3 years experience knows that. Shell game.
Correct. Despite what they say. Never in the interest of you. Just wait several more years when they do away with the PPA; AFTER they said you can keep it if you don’t enroll in the newer 401k plan.