FedEx to give employees bonuses...and now for something completely different

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The bullying thing makes me mad too. It's good to a degree. Every animal has a natural social pecking order. People don't have to all like each other and get along. A large part of it is learning to process emotions.

That's these kids biggest problem. Is pent up emotions. Allow them to let those emotions out before it gets to point of bringing a gun.
The Political Correctness culture we live in now actually promotes gun shootings!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
We'll find out as soon as he's done. Patience grasshopper, patience.
You (and BBSAM) keep offering fantasy/wishful thinking whenever you're asked to provide reality.
Kinda like feeding a starving man a photocopy of a steak. You've accomplished nothing.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You've got it all wrong. The only ones who haven't moved on from Hillary are Hannity, Trump, and everyone else trying to blow a smokescreen up for Trump's obstruction investigation. And they aren't even good at that because nobody cares about the Clintons anymore.

We don't care about HRC. She's just the person that our candidate beat.

There was a meme around here (@newfie ?) that said something like "Losers focus on winners. Winners focus on winning."

And who is "the right" focused on?

The wall, tax cuts, etc. It's not "the right" that refuses to let go of an election loss.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
IBut if you look at everything that's come out so far and still think there's "no there there", then you are either an idiot or just willfully ignorant.

Everything that's come out so far has been show to be, at best, tenuous. What started off as "Trump colluded with Russia and directly altered the outcome of the election" has become "Maybe someone associated with Trump in some capacity might have had some kind of contact, maybe, with someone who was, maybe, associated with someon in the Russian government that, perhaps, could have swayed a vote somewhere. Maybe."

The fact that you can say "look at everything that's come out so far" and still can't point to anything speaks volumes.