FedEx to give employees bonuses...and now for something completely different

vantexan

If the special counsel is allowed to look into any crime that is uncovered in the Russian investigation as put forth in (ii) and it uncovers money laundering, then that is the underlying crime to the obstruction crime.

I think we've seen plenty of what appears to be a pattern of obstruction. And the president hasn't acted like someone with nothing to hide. That we haven't seen all that Mueller has doesn't mean he has nothing.
Other than you who is suggesting he was laundering money?

vantexan

The FBI and the Steele dossier.
You mean the corrupt FBI leadership in the bag for Hillary? The totally debunked dossier that was used to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Dems political opponent? You're not getting it. Before this is over a number of people are going to jail and they aren't Republicans.

bbsam

Staff member
You mean the corrupt FBI leadership in the bag for Hillary? The totally debunked dossier that was used to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on Dems political opponent? You're not getting it. Before this is over a number of people are going to jail and they aren't Republicans.
The facts will show you are wrong.

Serf

I have always believed Benghazi was a big ZERO because people die in war zones. And I don't care what lie she told hours after because I believe the truth would have put CIA assets still in theater at further risk.

If you want to find the truth about Benghazi, send Devin to leak CIA sensitive material.

And for my own tin foil hat moment (maybe), I believe Devin would end up dead soon after.
Even though I think we are pass the point of derailing to convo, I have always believed Benghazi was the culmination & consequence of toppling Ghadafi, funneling his weapons into the hands of "moderate" Syrian Rebels to try and oust Assad. And getting caught red handed.

Oldfart

I'll admit when I know i'm wrong, I did use the term direct first, which had to have led to every other usage. I should have said put the money in or some other like term. You are correct, I used the word first, I apologize for demeaning or talking down to you. Everything else I said stands, do you care to respond to the substance of the last post?
Thanks.

Substance of which last post?

Hillary? Benghazi, FBI, IRS? Trump?

This post is all over the map.

vantexan

Even though I think we are pass the point of derailing to convo, I have always believed Benghazi was the culmination & consequence of toppling Ghadafi, funneling his weapons into the hands of "moderate" Syrian Rebels to try and oust Assad. And getting caught red handed.
And were they trying to make a buck on the side doing it?

vantexan

Van believes that Drumpf will be vindicated by Mueller after the interview. We shall see....
I believe after a year of nothing Mueller may be searching for something he can hang on him even though that something won't have anything to do with Russian collusion. And if he finds something, anything, illegal, so be it. I still want the same scrutiny given to Hillary and her butt in jail for anything illegal. To date haven't heard anything about actual wrongdoing by Trump. But we know for a fact Hillary illegally operated a server conducting official business on it including top secret info. We know for a fact under subpoena she and her aides deleted 33,000 emails and tried to make them permanently irretrievable. We know for a fact that corporations, billionaires, and foreign governments contributed hundreds of millions to her foundation. Many of those entities also got a private meeting with her as Secretary of State, and both she and Bill gave speeches to many of those entities for as much as $750,000 a speech. So much so that their personal wealth went from almost "broke" when Bill left office, to over $120,000,000 by the time she started campaigning for president. If you know nothing else about them how do you explain all of this and why do you excuse it? Are Democrats of the mindset that you grab everything you can while you can and good for you if you do? Is that why you give her a pass on just about everything? This is the same couple who were selling nights in the Lincoln bedroom when Bill was in office. White trash lining their own pockets.

MAKAVELI

I believe after a year of nothing Mueller may be searching for something he can hang on him even though that something won't have anything to do with Russian collusion. And if he finds something, anything, illegal, so be it. I still want the same scrutiny given to Hillary and her butt in jail for anything illegal. To date haven't heard anything about actual wrongdoing by Trump. But we know for a fact Hillary illegally operated a server conducting official business on it including top secret info. We know for a fact under subpoena she and her aides deleted 33,000 emails and tried to make them permanently irretrievable. We know for a fact that corporations, billionaires, and foreign governments contributed hundreds of millions to her foundation. Many of those entities also got a private meeting with her as Secretary of State, and both she and Bill gave speeches to many of those entities for as much as $750,000 a speech. So much so that their personal wealth went from almost "broke" when Bill left office, to over $120,000,000 by the time she started campaigning for president. If you know nothing else about them how do you explain all of this and why do you excuse it? Are Democrats of the mindset that you grab everything you can while you can and good for you if you do? Is that why you give her a pass on just about everything? This is the same couple who were selling nights in the Lincoln bedroom when Bill was in office. White trash lining their own pockets.
Why would you hear anything? Mueller has been silent about the investigation until charges are brought.

vantexan

And yet another thread ruined by petty politics......
Started on page one of this thread, got going in earnest by no other than our moderator on page 3. Now that you're aware that this thread has gone to crap you can focus on the threads that cover massive stinkies and the fascinating breast like shapes made in the snow by tires.