FedEx to start taking pictures of delivered packages, how long before we do?

JL 0513

There's little point in photographing a delivery. Doesn't prove the package was left. Could actually lead to a criminal driver stealing their own deliveries after snapping a pic.

JL 0513

I really don't think UPS will be doing this. You really think they want to add time to each delivery? 😂
No doubt the stop count wouldn't go down and when our paid day goes up, management will be grilling us on why. This always happens, add tasks, never increase time allowance.

Recently, our center manager mentioned at PCM that he's never seen so much over allowed as a building. Didn't make the connection that we had switched to a DIAD that crashes 50 times a day. Can't make this up. Always our fault.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
There's little point in photographing a delivery. Doesn't prove the package was left. Could actually lead to a criminal driver stealing their own deliveries after snapping a pic.
Walmart misdelivered a package of mine. The photo they took of the delivery showed me exactly to where it was misdelivered. I was easily able to find it and then raise hell. Lol.

542thruNthru

No doubt the stop count wouldn't go down and when our paid day goes up, management will be grilling us on why. This always happens, add tasks, never increase time allowance.

Recently, our center manager mentioned at PCM that he's never seen so much over allowed as a building. Didn't make the connection that we had switched to a DIAD that crashes 50 times a day. Can't make this up. Always our fault.
We had a PCM where we were told that the DIAD 6 is not a good excuse for being over allowed and that they don't want to hear it anymore.

JustDeliverIt

Literally had this PCM Monday. “And the new Diad is not an excuse anymore”.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
We had a PCM where we were told that the DIAD 6 is not a good excuse for being over allowed and that they don't want to hear it anymore.
It's worse than that
the new diad appears to be dropping misload scans, dropping pickups, dropping items out of the itinerary without warning, partially updating the manifest with only a fraction of packages scanned, etc.
They can't even enforce a standard for recording packages with this crap.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
If there was somebody on the other isle on management watching these on a computer I'd imagine there are huge errors in how they see information being sent from the new diads.