FedEx Truck Eliminates A Protester!

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I dont blame the guy. In that situation where people are looting, not protesting letd not the story straight, he has every right to get the eff out of there to save his own life.

JJinVA

Our center manager tells us all the time to just "let them have it" if someone is robbing you, but in a life or death situation, Im turning that truck into a 10,000lb battering ram and give them a taste of that FreightLiner acceleration...

rickyb

racist truck drivers in favor of police brutality. he got swarmed right after the maroon:

upload_2020-5-31_16-14-57.png

rickyb

It’s almost like dawn of the dead when they break out of the mall with the busses.
Just keep going, ignore the scream and shout.
Try not to think of who these people were, now they are brainless morons trying to hurt you.
if you dont support the protestors its not worth getting charged with murder or manslaughter for running them over.

El Correcto

god is dead
if you dont support the protestors its not worth getting charged with murder or manslaughter for running them over.
I’m not saying to run over anyone.
I’m saying keep moving and don’t stop if large groups of people are hopping into the road trying to stop your truck without permits to be on those roads “protesting”.
At that point they are rioters adding to the chaos, do your best not to get caught up in it.

rickyb

I’m not saying to run over anyone.
I’m saying keep moving and don’t stop if large groups of people are hopping into the road trying to stop your truck without permits to be on those roads “protesting”.
At that point they are rioters adding to the chaos, do your best not to get caught up in it.
if i was in a car i wouldnt even go that way.

btw in the video he was flying, they mostly cleared out, looks some some layed down and he slammed on the brakes, not sure if he hit them, and then he got swarmed

obviously 2 wrongs dont make a right, they have no right to attack him. im not sure about protest laws.

floridays

Let your conscience be your guide, any lawless person, confronting me should consider this and reconsider the act they feel compelled to do. It will not be pretty for one part of the equation.
I don't like anyone forcing their will on me and don't accept it willingly.

JJinVA

I think it's hilarious how when something tragic happens to ONE black person, the black community holds the entire police force and entire white community responsible. But anyone familiar with the 13/50 slogan knows that black ppl disproportionately commit violent crimes, mostly against each other but often against whites. My elderly mother was robbed at gun point by a young black male some years ago, but you didn't see it on the news or see any cities being burnt down. If the government tallied up the total cost of robbery, car theft, looting, murder, drug pushing that black ppl have committed in America, at this point it would probably be them who owes white ppl reparations

It will be fine

I think it's hilarious how when something tragic happens to ONE black person, the black community holds the entire police force and entire white community responsible. But anyone familiar with the 13/50 slogan knows that black ppl disproportionately commit violent crimes, mostly against each other but often against whites. My elderly mother was robbed at gun point by a young black male some years ago, but you didn't see it on the news or see any cities being burnt down. If the government tallied up the total cost of robbery, car theft, looting, murder, drug pushing that black ppl have committed in America, at this point it would probably be them who owes white ppl reparations
If you think this is the result of ONE incident you’re either delusional or willfully ignorant.