FedEx worker found frozen to death

Oldfart

We're heartless? Where did you offer condolences? Only time you showed up was to shine the company's knob. Quelle suprise.
Because I didn't get on here and post condolences? You think that is the only way to keep the family in your thoughts? I kind of doubt his family gets on here and reads the so called condolences from the people on here. You 3 find it funny and make negative posts when the facts are found. That is really sad. Says a lot about you 3.

Oldfart

I will leave it to you 3 to make jokes about the man's untimely death. We are going green down here in Daytona and I am gonna enjoy the race and hope the rain stays away.

bbsam

Staff member
Seeing as how he probably slipped on ice in the parking lot, I smell the possibility of a lawsuit.
Around here the word is that he had gone to the employee parking lot, started his car and went back to the semi, slipped, hit his head and died.

Now, where was security? How did nobody find him for 36 hours?

There may be good grounds for a lawsuit.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Around here the word is that he had gone to the employee parking lot, started his car and went back to the semi, slipped, hit his head and died.

Now, where was security? How did nobody find him for 36 hours?

There may be good grounds for a lawsuit.
Yeah. I heard his car was still running. So sad. I guess security wasn’t trying to leave their warm shack to walk the parking lot. Too bad for him. Hopefully, he died quickly.

dezguy

Because I didn't get on here and post condolences? You think that is the only way to keep the family in your thoughts? I kind of doubt his family gets on here and reads the so called condolences from the people on here. You 3 find it funny and make negative posts when the facts are found. That is really sad. Says a lot about you 3.
And what does it say about you, that you wait until anyone says anything bad about the company you can't retire from before you comment? Why even comment at that point?

Also, would you care to point out the humourous comments that we so hilariously posted?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And what does it say about you, that you wait until anyone says anything bad about the company you can't retire from before you comment? Why even comment at that point?

Also, would you care to point out the humourous comments that we so hilariously posted?
They were imagined in his head as is everything else we supposedly say. He’s really showing himself more and more to be delusional.

J

Just Hawk

Similar thing happened at the UW this past week. Student died on campus and because we have ice and snow right now everyone thought she slipped on the ice and that's what caused her death. Autopsy revealed she died from a pulmonary embolism (blood clot).

This is why autopsies are important. Very sad none the less.