Feedback on my video

Nimnim

The Nim
Skipped through it, watched about 20 minutes total. Feels like you cut together a few specials from networks like the History Channel and Bio.

You'd have better response if you didn't just make an hour video by cutting together large chunks of existing documentary stuff, but instead used shorter clips but put your own words in to bridge gaps between the footage you've appropriated. Otherwise there's no reason you couldn't just link the source material you cut together for people to watch.

Then I looked at some of the other videos on your channel. . .

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I created a video piecing together random video segments. Please let me know if you enjoy it

Way too long. What statement are you trying to make? The way I see it, is you cut and pasted other people's work and want some kind of positive reinforcement from strangers on the internet.

You get off on that kinda shtuff?

I totally understand these reponses. I guess I wanted to give an in-depth video about the Teamsters on every aspect of the history. There is so many fascinating things to cover and it feels incomplete without it. However, I probably need to be careful about using existing footage from other people's work and taking credit for it. I do strongly suggest this one even though it is not much shorter.

Last edited:

davburke

I totally understand these reponses. I guess I wanted to give an in-depth video about the Teamsters on every aspect of the history. There is so many fascinating things to cover and it feels incomplete without it. However, I probably need to be careful about using existing footage from other people's work and taking credit for it. I do strongly suggest this one even though it is not much shorter.

Thanks again