Feeder bid back to package car? HATE feeders

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You played the skin flute?
AED97BFE-FBE1-4EC2-82F6-CDF7173A0450.gif

Thebrownblob

I don't know that the company cares.
I'm not sure there are enough people who care/want to eliminate classification seniority, that's what I'm saying.
We had a big to do at my local about classification seniority a while back for when package car drivers go to feeders, and it was roundly rejected. I suppose every place has different ideas. or possibly just a lot of apathy.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I’ll never understand why everyone’s body is chronically breaking down, or in pain. Use the damn methods, don’t eat like an a-hole, and exercise outside of work once in awhile. Our bodies are designed to move. If anything at the end of your career you should be more healthy than your average cubicle worker. I dunno

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I’ll never understand why everyone’s body is chronically breaking down, or in pain. Use the damn methods, don’t eat like an a-hole, and exercise outside of work once in awhile. Our bodies are designed to move. If anything at the end of your career you should be more healthy than your average cubicle worker. I dunno
Easy for you to say, with your mamby pamby low step, power steering and automatic transmission, snowflake truck. Lol

Thebrownblob

Easy for you to say, with your mamby pamby low step, power steering and automatic transmission, snowflake truck. Lol
LOL now that’s a little bit true, my first 8-10 years were in a high step no power steering, since then it’s been power steering low step And of course now automatic.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
The question is how long your qual period is. Hopefully 30 days, so dq yourself before that
You would be on the hook for the cost of the CDL if you self DQ. Roadmaster is charging 8 grand. If they didn’t penalize you, there would be a lot of people getting UPS to pay for their CDL then bailing.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I have to put chains on in the winter. 100 degree weather in the summer. 300,000+ mile diesel on crap dirt roads. Are there even any manuals/high steps left?