Feeder bid back to package car? HATE feeders

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
No, probably not. It’s what I started on, my knees remember well.
Oh I know brother. Started on p800 manual in San Francisco no power steering too. One day I called the center because my second gear took a dump and made me finish the day anyway. Is it weird I still kinda miss driving stick around though?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I’ll never understand why everyone’s body is chronically breaking down, or in pain. Use the damn methods, don’t eat like an a-hole, and exercise outside of work once in awhile. Our bodies are designed to move. If anything at the end of your career you should be more healthy than your average cubicle worker. I dunno
It was really hard staying in good condition in feeder on graveyard . Sleeping 4-5 hours during days and changing sleeping hours on weekends. I did try eating right . lots of salads. Lot of walking , Swim laps 3 times a week. But working graveyard takes a toll. Studies have shown graveyard workers life expectancy is about 5 years less than normal.

That was one of the reasons for retiring when qualified.
In better condition now than when working 7 years later.

trotsky

The majority of people in feeders these days wouldn't put out the cash to pay for their own cdl, the company has to figure out a way for emoyees to get their cdl, some locals do free training. Op has time to dq themselves, training isnt enough time to judge wether you want a gig or not, especially when locked in for 3 years

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
The majority of people in feeders these days wouldn't put out the cash to pay for their own cdl, the company has to figure out a way for emoyees to get their cdl, some locals do free training. Op has time to dq themselves, training isnt enough time to judge wether you want a gig or not, especially when locked in for 3 years
I’m in one of those locals. UPS trains in house for free for CDLs. You are locked in for 2 years if you qualify and you will pay them back if you self DQ.

RMR46

It turned down the feeders. I told the center that I already work nights. I get done between 7:00 p.m. some days 11:00 not lately though it's been about 9:00.+ 9/5. Weekends off. And lately 4-day weeks and that's great. So you can keep your feeders.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That's funny. You are the worse moderator I have ever seen on a forum.

I'd put you on ignore like the other clowns here if I could . Just follow the crowd.

Follow the crowd.....

What's the matter? You can't take it?

gfo
103F4810-87BD-4C63-B68B-E37258C45EC5.jpeg

906E8356-A035-4EB4-A6A1-AE9AED9AE4F5.gif

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I ran into a young package driver the other day , he saw my tractor was a stick , asked my why I didn't have an automatic, told him I didn't want one and that in my career here , I never drove one , not even in package , he couldn't believe that the brownies were all Manuel's at one time

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I ran into a young package driver the other day , he saw my tractor was a stick , asked my why I didn't have an automatic, told him I didn't want one and that in my career here , I never drove one , not even in package , he couldn't believe that the brownies were all Manuel's at one time
Rookies…

trickpony1

We have a Hosea but we've never had a guy named Manuel.