Feeder bid back to package car? HATE feeders

What'dyabringmetoday???

It was really hard staying in good condition in feeder on graveyard . Sleeping 4-5 hours during days and changing sleeping hours on weekends. I did try eating right . lots of salads. Lot of walking , Swim laps 3 times a week. But working graveyard takes a toll. Studies have shown graveyard workers life expectancy is about 5 years less than normal.

That was one of the reasons for retiring when qualified.
In better condition now than when working 7 years later.
So how old were you when you retired? 58? No 60. No- 62. Uh...

rod

Retired 22 years
I ran into a young package driver the other day , he saw my tractor was a stick , asked my why I didn't have an automatic, told him I didn't want one and that in my career here , I never drove one , not even in package , he couldn't believe that the brownies were all Manuel's at one time
The "pussifacation" of America continues.

Cowboy Mac

I ran into a young package driver the other day , he saw my tractor was a stick , asked my why I didn't have an automatic, told him I didn't want one and that in my career here , I never drove one , not even in package , he couldn't believe that the brownies were all Manuel's at one time
The only standards we have left here are training tractors going on 2 million miles. I actually miss driving them sometimes.