Feeder jobs in Providence RI

Teamster for life

Yes people have reached out and all they say is it's happening in all of New England ! It if we are getting a lot more Pkg car jobs why not feeder jobs ? Makes no sense

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Let S/T of 251 handle it. He's the best in the New England Region.
Lmfao! I just realized the big set up. That's and old SM trick. Preach the sky is falling, that way we can be saved by the BA. Kinda like the rumor of "90% of package routes will be Tuesday through Saturday."

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Lmfao! I just realized the big set up. That's and old SM trick. Preach the sky is falling, that way we can be saved by the BA. Kinda like the rumor of "90% of package routes will be Tuesday through Saturday."

Bait and switch.

A time honored tradition.... by hustlers.

Pfft.

-Bug-

Teamster for life

So a amazing building opens up 25 miles down highway from hub and feeder jobs are being cut makes no sense for this to be happening ? This should be creating jobs ?

Gimme Danger

So a amazing building opens up 25 miles down highway from hub and feeder jobs are being cut makes no sense for this to be happening ? This should be creating jobs ?
This would create feeder jobs for the local that the amazon building is in the delivery/pickup area of. In this case Local 59. You should read article 65 of NE Supplement on cpu jobs.

Tuesday through Saturday alone was just a rumor... Now it looks like it's reality.