What if it’s a just Better not Bigger thing?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It is more convenient when it's right outside your office building
Especially the title companies…there were boxes that had 20-30 air letters inside. They always told us that the boxes were profitable when at least 2 letters were dropped off daily. So now they will switch to fedex boxes. Who wants to drive down to the ups store which is the opposite way that you’re going home and deal with some punk kid working inside.

Especially the title companies…there were boxes that had 20-30 air letters inside. They always told us that the boxes were profitable when at least 2 letters were dropped off daily. So now they will switch to fedex boxes. Who wants to drive down to the ups store which is the opposite way that you’re going home and deal with some punk kid working inside.
Exactly

UPSER1987

Thankfully it's only management and corporate positions. Union members have the option to move with the work if their center is consolidated. Could affect some new hires with little seniority I suppose
Tell the union members that are laid off that lol. When buildings close, there will be casualties. Management and hourly. Can’t move or follow to nothing lol

UPSER1987

Tell the union members that are laid off that lol. When buildings close, there will be casualties. Management and hourly. Can’t move or follow to nothing lol

Last edited:

RangerMan06

I Feel bad for any hourly employee that is displaced and/or can't transfer. Management has no one to blame but themselves eff em

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
I’ve been told to sheet missed next day air misloads, incredibly.
I had an international next day air commercial misload, sent it in and sent a follow up message telling them about it. I didn't even receive a message telling me to sheet it missed. At 730 last night, I just sheeted it as missed.

I was shocked that service wasn't made.