What if it’s a just Better not Bigger thing?

Upass.

We all remember when Carol got rid of HR and other positions, then sold ups freight and now she is cutting 12000 jobs , not laying off but Cutting. Which means that those jobs with never exist again even if we go back to Covid volume. Right after peak season was over, she came out and send a thank you message and the centers all over the nation buying pizzas and donuts. All the sudden we are struggling.

Brown Down

We all remember when Carol got rid of HR and other positions, then sold ups freight and now she is cutting 12000 jobs , not laying off but Cutting. Which means that those jobs with never exist again even if we go back to Covid volume. Right after peak season was over, she came out and send a thank you message and the centers all over the nation buying pizzas and donuts. All the sudden we are struggling.
we didn't get anything. that damn bitch forgot us.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What’s better?
NDA’s used to be 10:30 now resi’s are noon.
Commercial Savers used to be 15:00 now end of day, and no one cares if you even deliver them before 5. Late air sits til the next day, no attempt to shuttle it out and make service.
Orion saves .0000345 imaginary miles but causes service issues And missed PU’s.
Management could care less if a runner gunner ever delivers a school again.
Center Level management and ORS are USELESS and inept. Division Managers are not far behInd.
The list goes on……UPS is certainly not better……Carol makes decisions that last for maybe two quarters, but destroy UPS long term.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
What’s better?
Commercial Savers used to be 15:00 now end of day, and no one cares if you even deliver them before 5. Late air sits til the next day, no attempt to shuttle it out and make service.
Center Level management and ORS are USELESS and inept. Division Managers are not far behInd.
The list goes on……UPS is certainly not better……Carol makes decisions that last for maybe two quarters, but destroy UPS long term.
Oh…..and then let’s blame the Union for driving away our business…..yeah :censored2:ing right!

Brown Down

What’s better?
exactly. we are not making smart long term decisions at all.

Brown Down

I know the service has been slowly disappearing from what it once was, but this is ridiculous.
I remember our managers always telling us that "We aren't the fastest or the cheapest, but our customer service is what keeps our customers". Well we still aren't the fastest or cheapest, and service is non existent. And that's going to bite us in the ass sooner than later.

Upass.

We use to have a sup that make you drive 15 miles to deliver a sure post misload, yesterday I called a new sup about a business misload I had that was 3 miles away and told him I can deliver it and he told me to sheet it missed . Very disappointing

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Did you read the article and why would the jobs be gone forever?

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
we didn't get anything. that damn bitch forgot us.
We been having pizza party 3 days a week
When the :censored2: did we get pizza
IMG_4926.jpeg

Pizza replaced the turkeys.