Female Loaders..

Cansado

It would be like dropping a hot chick onto a ship with a bunch of hungry pirates. There WAS a an attractive girl on irreg load for a while, but I heard she had trained 6 years in Muay Thai.

Indecisi0n

You guys are creepers.
tenor.gif

Fake a disability so you can go to small sort. Then you’ll realize there aren’t that many hot girls in small sort. Small sort is boring AF. I prefer to unload.

Box Ox

Small sort is boring AF. I prefer to unload.

It is, but you've gotta play the long game if you plan on making UPS a career. Unload/load will put more wear and tear on your body while you're waiting to go FT. And you may very well feel it down the line. If you can get the sissy jobs, get the sissy jobs. It's the smart thing to do. You won't be young with everything in great shape forever.

You just crushed the fantasy for everyone of the magical place with colored lights and happy fair maidens

There are old women who've worked small sort and say it's boring. There are many things you may be assigned to like bagging, primary sort, debagging, secondary sort, or whatever else they decide to throw at you. Don't come to small sort.

Cansado

Females loading is entirely possible it seems. I really underestimate their lifting ability and tend to offer scanning/retaping. There was a 4'11 average build girl sorting off the irreg line last night without stressing, where it usually is a sturdy 230 pound guy. The chick must be on steroids...she was running circles around everybody.

Indecisi0n

Females loading is entirely possible it seems. I really underestimate their lifting ability and tend to offer scanning/retaping. There was a 4'11 average build girl sorting off the irreg line last night without stressing, where it usually is a sturdy 230 pound guy. The chick must be on steroids...she was running circles around everybody.
Bro don't encourage them. They were built for lifting but lifting pots and pans.