Ferguson Missouri

Overpaid Union Thug

GOP stands for grand old party, look at that, you learned something today.
My last comment flew right over your head.LOL! And you are supposed to be a libertarian? Riiiiiight.

But I'll bite on your last comment..... Most of whats in Washington right now are rinos. Out version of the liberals that are currently infecting the democrat party. Look at that..... you learned something today!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My last comment flew right over your head.LOL! And you are supposed to be a libertarian? Riiiiiight.
You want me to refer to democrats as the grand old party?
Maybe what you were doing a poor job of saying, is that I don't attack Democrats. Dems aren't going to read the insults on this site and convert. They are a lost cause.

What I have a real problem with is Republicans who claim to be conservative hands off small government, and then want to police the world, tell people what they can do with their bodies, spy on and stop and frisk their citizens, and give massive hand outs to corporations and industries that buy their votes.

There is very little that is conservative about the Republican party, not so much because of what they claim to stand for, but because of what they actually do.

Overpaid Union Thug

You want me to refer to democrats as the grand old party?
Maybe what you were doing a poor job of saying, is that I don't attack Democrats. Dems aren't going to read the insults on this site and convert. They are a lost cause.

What I have a real problem with is Republicans who claim to be conservative hands off small government, and then want to police the world, tell people what they can do with their bodies, spy on and stop and frisk their citizens, and give massive hand outs to corporations and industries that buy their votes.

There is very little that is conservative about the Republican party, not so much because of what they claim to stand for, but because of what they actually do.
Although I don't consider myself conservative I can definitely tell you that virtually the entire list of your beefs with conservatives is based on false perceptons of what they really want. And you also seem to ignore, or are just in the dark on the fact, that many of your beefs are just as much staples of the left as they are the rinos.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Although I don't consider myself conservative I can definitely tell you that virtually the entire list of your beefs with conservatives is based on false perceptons of what they really want. And you also seem to ignore, or are just in the dark on the fact, that many of your beefs are just as much staples of the left as they are the rinos.
What did I say that is based on false perceptions?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A rather bias report .
Just because a woman is elected mayor ?
What was lacking in the story are details ; What was her background ?
What were her campaign goals ?
Were the people who quit related to the outgoing mayor ?

Sportello

There are just over 700 people in Parma, MO. There are now two full time and 3 part time policeman. The local news seems to imply that the outgoing mayor and his cronies had been milking the small town for all they could, and were now in danger of being caught.

All those employees wiped their hard drives before they left. No one the quitters even lived in the town, and sentiment seems to be along the lines of 'good riddance'. FYI, she ran on an anti-corruption platform. They quit to save their pensions. If they were to be fired for misconduct they would have lost those pensions.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There are just over 700 people in Parma, MO. There are now two full time and 3 part time policeman. The local news seems to imply that the outgoing mayor and his cronies had been milking the small town for all they could, and were now in danger of being caught.

All those employees wiped their hard drives before they left. No one the quitters even lived in the town, and sentiment seems to be along the lines of 'good riddance'. FYI, she ran on an anti-corruption platform. They quit to save their pensions. If they were to be fired for misconduct they would have lost those pensions.
So you are implying that they are all democrats ?

oldngray

nowhere special

So race had nothing to do with it?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Michael Brown tree chopped down
Stone memorial also missing less than 24 hours after dedication

michael-brown-tree-600.jpg

The Black Caucus of the American Library Association dedicated the tree Saturday to Brown in January-Wabash Park, along with a stone memorial featuring Brown’s name.

michael-brown-stone-memorial-600.jpg

The stone memorial is now missing as well.

rod

Retired 22 years
Michael Brown tree chopped down
Stone memorial also missing less than 24 hours after dedication

michael-brown-tree-600.jpg

The Black Caucus of the American Library Association dedicated the tree Saturday to Brown in January-Wabash Park, along with a stone memorial featuring Brown’s name.

michael-brown-stone-memorial-600.jpg

The stone memorial is now missing as well.

From the looks of that tree I would say look for someone with a dull ax.