Ferguson Missouri

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The hall bit means that more deals are made outside of a court room than inside one . Because inside the room many judges by law have to impose hard jail time for even minor offensives .
Anyone think that you will receive a fair & balanced trial lives in a fantasy world .
The elected officials have set the rules and everyone else must follow them .
Go head and throw race into it .
The sword cuts both ways .
The moral here is not to get involved with the court system at all .

Overpaid Union Thug

I must admit it's quite amusing to watch a narcissist implode.

Cite your kindergarten age child for understanding then fail to even properly articulate your thoughts. Complain that you needed to edit your self admitted kindergarten level thought process.

Now revert to personal assaults, reiterate your race-centric interpretations aren't actually race-centric. Call everyone else morons, you're the only sane one in the room, right?

When does your hopelessly prideful head explode?
The only implosion in this thread was the liberals' inablity to recognize a pattern even after someone clearly laid it out for them with concrete statistics and facts. But that is only racism in the eyes of those that have been blinded by their emotions and lack the ability to use logic instead of said emotions to look at any given issue.

rod

Retired 22 years
I was watching an old episode if Forensic Files yesterday and the were talking about an old crime that happened in "that sleepy little suburb of St. Louis--Ferguson" and I thought to myself WTF----this is an old crime.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I was watching an old episode if Forensic Files yesterday and the were talking about an old crime that happened in "that sleepy little suburb of St. Louis--Ferguson" and I thought to myself WTF----this is an old crime.
The "white flight" real estate phenomenon is a curious beast.

BrownArmy

The only implosion in this thread was the liberals' inablity to recognize a pattern even after someone clearly laid it out for them with concrete statistics and facts. But that is only racism in the eyes of those that have been blinded by their emotions and lack the ability to use logic instead of said emotions to look at any given issue.

Yet you ignore or diminish the other concrete statistics about the racial disparities in arrests, convictions, and sentencing, especially in the so-called war on drugs.

You certainly don't have a lock on the logic angle.

I don't think anyone is disputing your statistic, but alone it's nowhere close to describing the whole picture.