Ferguson Missouri

mjjlohn

The only implosion in this thread was the liberals' inablity to recognize a pattern even after someone clearly laid it out for them with concrete statistics and facts. But that is only racism in the eyes of those that have been blinded by their emotions and lack the ability to use logic instead of said emotions to look at any given issue.
Your concept of 'concrete statistics' is as elementary as your grasp of homophones.

moreluck

golden ticket member
HVIwk1l.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Mob posturing to cameras tries to make Boston Ferguson
What happens when the reality of Ferguson doesn’t apply to the corner of Humboldt Avenue and Ruthven Street?

What happens when a police officer gets shot in the face while approaching a stopped car, never reaching for his weapon and the 41-year-old career criminal behind the wheel decides to exit this life by trying to shoot at as many responding police officers as he can?

The answer can be found in a pair of pathetic YouTube videos that surfaced shortly after Boston police officer John Moynihan was shot point blank under his right eye by Angelo West, after West’s car was pulled over on Humboldt Avenue in Roxbury on Friday night.

In one video, officers who are trying to expand the crime scene perimeter and move back a small, but vocal, crowd are met with a barrage of epithets.

“Hands up … hands up, don’t shoot!” one woman keeps yelling. Meanwhile, the cop holding the crime scene tape keeps asking the crowd to “please move back, please move back,” as several people shout,

“What the (expletive) are you doing? You gonna shoot me, too?”

There were no guns. No helmets. No night sticks. No mace. No dogs. Just a few cops who absorbed torrents of insults as they asked people to “please move back,” politely but firmly. And, yes, even as the crowd howled, they moved back.

It was painfully, if not laughably, obvious that the folks who decided to raise a ruckus at Humboldt Avenue on Friday night were playing to the cellphone cameras.
But it’s the second video that is even more shameful — and at the same time more revealing — than the first.
It shows Superintendent-in-Chief William Gross, second in command of the BPD and proud son of Dorchester, walking right up to police tape to engage the loudmouths with far more respect and class than they deserved.

But more than that, Willie Gross’ willingness to talk with people who only wanted to scream for the cameras, only served to reveal the glaring difference between how far Boston’s police force has come, as opposed to how far the police force in Ferguson, Mo., has to go.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...lzinis_mob_posturing_to_cameras_tries_to_make

Overpaid Union Thug

Mob posturing to cameras tries to make Boston Ferguson
What happens when the reality of Ferguson doesn’t apply to the corner of Humboldt Avenue and Ruthven Street?

What happens when a police officer gets shot in the face while approaching a stopped car, never reaching for his weapon and the 41-year-old career criminal behind the wheel decides to exit this life by trying to shoot at as many responding police officers as he can?

The answer can be found in a pair of pathetic YouTube videos that surfaced shortly after Boston police officer John Moynihan was shot point blank under his right eye by Angelo West, after West’s car was pulled over on Humboldt Avenue in Roxbury on Friday night.

In one video, officers who are trying to expand the crime scene perimeter and move back a small, but vocal, crowd are met with a barrage of epithets.

“Hands up … hands up, don’t shoot!” one woman keeps yelling. Meanwhile, the cop holding the crime scene tape keeps asking the crowd to “please move back, please move back,” as several people shout,

“What the (expletive) are you doing? You gonna shoot me, too?”

There were no guns. No helmets. No night sticks. No mace. No dogs. Just a few cops who absorbed :censored2: of insults as they asked people to “please move back,” politely but firmly. And, yes, even as the crowd howled, they moved back.

It was painfully, if not laughably, obvious that the folks who decided to raise a ruckus at Humboldt Avenue on Friday night were playing to the cellphone cameras.
But it’s the second video that is even more shameful — and at the same time more revealing — than the first.
It shows Superintendent-in-Chief William Gross, second in command of the BPD and proud son of Dorchester, walking right up to police tape to engage the loudmouths with far more respect and class than they deserved.

But more than that, Willie Gross’ willingness to talk with people who only wanted to scream for the cameras, only served to reveal the glaring difference between how far Boston’s police force has come, as opposed to how far the police force in Ferguson, Mo., has to go.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...lzinis_mob_posturing_to_cameras_tries_to_make
Well, what else do you expect from a bunch of Obama voters?

Overpaid Union Thug

As an Obama voter, and Democrat, I find that ignorant, police-hating behavior to be disgusting and frustrating.

As a non Obama voter, and Republican, I find that ignorant, policce-hating behavior to be common among many of today's democrats. Obama and his underlings in the "Justice" Department are police haters so it makes sense. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. As a democrat how were you awakened to how disgusting and frustrating such behavior is?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
As a non Obama voter, and Republican, I find that ignorant, policce-hating behavior to be common among many of today's democrats.
As a non Obama voter, and Libertarian leaning person, I find your ignorant, police-state loving attitude to be very liberal. Then again, when it comes down to it, Republicans in general suck at being conservatives.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
As a non Obama voter, and Republican, I find that ignorant, policce-hating behavior to be common among many of today's democrats. Obama and his underlings in the "Justice" Department are police haters so it makes sense. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. As a democrat how were you awakened to how disgusting and frustrating such behavior is?

I never had to be awakened. I have common sense.

Like most people I know, I'm a working-class democrat, and I dislike the welfare-leeches and thugs as much as you probably do. They represent the left like Ted Kaczinksi represents the right.

And I believe Obama hates police as much as George W. doesn't care about black people.

Overpaid Union Thug

As a non Obama voter, and Libertarian leaning person, I find your ignorant, police-state loving attitude to be very liberal. Then again, when it comes down to it, Republicans in general suck at being conservatives.
"Ignorant" police state loving? Very liberal? Republicans suck at being conservatives? Man I can't find anything factual, or that makes sense, about any of that. Perhaps it's just that liberals and so called libertarians (fence riders mostly) just suck at life.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Ignorant" police state loving? Very liberal? Republicans suck at being conservatives? Man I can't find anything factual, or that makes sense, about any of that. Perhaps it's just that liberals and so called libertarians (fence riders mostly) just suck at life.
Ya, because that attitude is working out so well for the grand old party.