Ferguson Missouri

Overpaid Union Thug

What about the prison-industrial complex and the racial disparities in arrests, prosecutions, and imprisonment?

Or is that just 'liberal BS'?
The disparity is in the act of committing crimes at a higher rate/percentage than others. Not the arrests for committing the crimes. There is a cure all for the epidemic. They could simply stop committing crimes and that would eventually lead to the police having to concentrate solely on the non black criminals. So, clearly the ball is in their court to shift the attention to others.

Nothing in your link says 67% of black families are fatherless. You still haven't explained why so many white families are single parent homes.
The info in the link is clear. And I can't speak for all of the 25% of white families that are single parent households any easier than I could for the 67% of black families that are as well. Many are for the same reasons and many are not. None of that is relevant to the discussion. And you know that.

MAKAVELI

The disparity is in the act of committing crimes at a higher rate/percentage than others. Not the arrests for committing the crimes. There is a cure all for the epidemic. They could simply stop committing crimes and that would eventually lead to the police having to concentrate solely on the non black criminals. So, clearly the ball is in their court to shift the attention to others.

The info in the link is clear. And I can't speak for all of the 25% of white families that are single parent households any easier than I could for the 67% of black families that are as well. Many are for the same reasons and many are not. None of that is relevant to the discussion. And you know that.
Everything is relevant unless you are racist.

MAKAVELI

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Said no intelligent person ever.

Stop wasting my time unless you have something relevant to add. Preferably something that actually pertains to the actual topic.
The only time being wasted is the time you post useless statistics for which you refuse to discuss what those statistics pertain to.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The only time being wasted is the time you post useless statistics for which you refuse to discuss what those statistics pertain to.
I think those statistics pertain to a part of the black culture in the US that is in a perpetual cycle of disfunction.

Aided by Democratic leaders that want their votes every 2 years.

Aided by the RACE BAITERS that want power and money for the appearance of controlling this disfunctional culture.

Aided by the very members if the black culture who want the money and none of the responsibility that comes from having to earn their keep.

Whether you want to believe anything I have posted or not, this has happened, and is happening now, and will continue to happen in the future.

Too many people like the TROLL PATROL around to make sure it continues forever.

Overpaid Union Thug

I couldn't have laid it out for you any better and clearer than I already have without wasting even more time that I can't ever get back. My kindergarten aged child would have grasped the concept by now. Now piss off.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

I couldn't have laid it out for you and better and clearer than I already have without waisting even more time that I can't ever get back. My kindergarten aged child would have grasped the concept by now. Now piss off.
I think your kindergarten aged child could have made a more intelligent and mature response. Maybe you should go back to school Billy.;)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I couldn't have laid it out for you any better and clearer than I already have without wasting even more time that I can't ever get back. My kindergarten aged child would have grasped the concept by now. Now piss off.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Why do the think I call them the TROLL PATROL.

Logic, reason and facts do not matter to them.

They are just something they can twist to fit their needs and wants.

Overpaid Union Thug

I think your kindergarten aged child could have made a more intelligent and mature response. Maybe you should go back to school Billy.;)
Don't speak of intelligence when you can't even understand simple statistics. I'm sorry but there is no immaturity in my statement. I have no choice but to assume you are in maroon based on your inability to understand simple concepts even after they've been thoroughly laid out for you. It's that simple.

Last edited by a moderator:

bbsam

Staff member
So that your kindergarten age kid can grow up thinking blacks are just fatherless freeloaders? No. Don't do that. Talk about dysfunction in the family!

MAKAVELI

Don't speak of intelligence when you can't even understand simple statistics. You are a maroon. I'm sorry but there is no immaturity in my statement. I have no choice but to assume you are in maroon based on your inability to understand simple concepts even after they've been thoroughly laid out for you. It's that simple.
Your simple concept is that of a simpleton like yourself. No wonder there's 9.5 million white single parent households when you are a shining example of that culture.

Overpaid Union Thug

So that your kindergarten age kid can grow up thinking blacks are just fatherless freeloaders? No. Don't do that. Talk about dysfunction in the family!
No. My kid has been taught that people should be responsible for their own actions. Which clearly the fathers of those children didn't learn or care to practice once they did.

Overpaid Union Thug

Your simple concept is that of a simpleton like yourself. No wonder there's 9.5 million white single parent households when you are a shining example of that culture.

Which is, by percentage, much much much much, less than that of blacks. Sorry but that's the cold hard facts. Know it. Accept it. Do what you can to change it. Otherwise....STFU.