Ferguson Missouri

MAKAVELI

Which is, by percentage, much much much much, less than that of blacks. Sorry but that's the cold hard facts. Know it. Accept it. Do what you can to change it. Otherwise....STFU.
Let me repeat myself. With all the advantages whites have, and according to you, don't have dysfunctional families. Why is there 9.5 MILLION WHITE SINGLE PARENT HOUSEHOLDS? Can you answer that SIMPLE question?

bbsam

Staff member
The scope doesn't require a broad brush. It is simpler than that. The problem is that some of you fail to, or don't want to, recognize whats right in front of your face.
If race is the defining characteristic in your statistics and it is used to prop up the allegations that black fathers are not needed because the mothers and children are taken care of by the state, then all you are doing is perpetuating ignorance onto your child. Luckily the younger generations aren't buying that crap.

Overpaid Union Thug

Let me repeat myself. With all the advantages whites have, and according to you, don't have dysfunctional families. Why is there 9.5 MILLION WHITE SINGLE PARENT HOUSEHOLDS? Can you answer that SIMPLE question?

What advantages? And you still don't understand that 9.5 million is much less percentage wise compared to blacks. And don't keep fighting the truth or I'll have to throw in crime statistics on top of the fatherless homes statistics and things will get really ugly for your argument. I think I'll just save you the embarrassment.

bbsam

Staff member
What advantages? And you still don't understand that 9.5 million is much less percentage wise compared to blacks. And don't keep fighting the truth or I'll have to throw in crime statistics on top of the fatherless homes statistics and things will get really ugly for your argument. I think I'll just save you the embarrassment.
Do we also get to statistics that say blacks will be charged more often and with more serious charges for the same offenseso as whites? I mean hey, if we want to get into stats, we should get the full picture that the stats paint.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And you still don't understand that their race doesn't have anything to do with it. There is no racial genetic disposition to crime.
You like to point out the race statistics because it puts the problem in a nice little box for you to tuck away out of sight. You can then say it is a problem within the black community and they should deal with it on their own.
For someone who claims to be all about personal responsibility, you sure do like to try and group people together to oversimplify large scale societal problems.

Overpaid Union Thug

If race is the defining characteristic in your statistics and it is used to prop up the allegations that black fathers are not needed because the mothers and children are taken care of by the state, then all you are doing is perpetuating ignorance onto your child. Luckily the younger generations aren't buying that crap.

Apparently they are buying that crap. The cycle continues. But it's not racism that is fueling the cycle. It's bad, or no family values.

Overpaid Union Thug

Do we also get to statistics that say blacks will be charged more often and with more serious charges for the same offenseso as whites? I mean hey, if we want to get into stats, we should get the full picture that the stats paint.

That statement just proves you don't have the slightest ability to grasp the simple facts I have laid out. I give up.
And you still don't understand that their race doesn't have anything to do with it. There is no genetic disposition to crime.
You like to point out the race statistics because it puts the problem in a nice little box for you to tuck away out of sight. You can then say it is a problem within the black community and they should deal with it on their own.
For someone who claims to be all about personal responsibility, you sure do like to try and group people together to oversimplify large scale societal problems.

I never said that genetics played a part. You must think that yourself because you keep mentioning it. But you can't sit here and tell me that 67% compared to everyone else isn't a bit fishy? And it's not racism. Its 100% self inflicted.

Holy hell you two have to be the dumbest, most dense and stubborn people I have ever encountered on this subject. Look....what I have said are facts based on statistics. And I didn't produce them out of then air. They were compiled by the Census Bureau. Quit your damn whining about racism and prove me wrong or STFU and call Al Sharpton or the NAACP for all I care. You can't prove me wrong and it's eating you alive. LOL! You two are hopelessly brainwashed by race baiters and it's pathetic. Now #### OFF!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That statement just proves you don't have the slightest ability to grasp the simple facts I have laid out. I give up.

I never said that genetics played a part. You must think that yourself because you keep mentioning it. But you can't sit here and tell me that 67% compared to everyone else isn't a bit fishy? And it's not racism. Its 100% self inflicted.

Holy hell you two have to be the dumbest, most dense and stubborn people I have ever encountered on this subject. Look....what I have said are facts based on statistics. And I didn't produce them out of then air. They were compiled by the Census Bureau. Quit your damn whining about racism and prove me wrong or STFU and call Al Sharpton or the NAACP for all I care. You can't prove me wrong and it's eating you alive. LOL! You two are hopelessly brainwashed by race baiters and it's pathetic. Now #### OFF!
Good talk buddy. Stay classy.

wkmac

Friendly reminder:

Discussion can be animated, which is fine, but we do not welcome personal attacks, on- or off-board. Derogatory, insulting, or belittling statements, directed at other members as well as direct or indirect personal attacks are not permitted on our forum.

It is fine to disagree with a different viewpoint, but please limit this to challenging the idea and not make your comments a personal challenge or make derogatory personal comments about individuals or their choices or circumstances, which disparage their ideas, opinions, their occupation or their personal situation. These examples are not exhaustive. Insulting or disparaging another member is a personal attack regardless of the manner in which it is done. These offensive comments are contrary to the spirit of legitimate, reasoned debate and damaging to the purpose of our community.

Bump

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
What advantages did I have being white?

Please tell.

realbrown1

Don't do any crimes, then you don't have to worry about being charged with a more serious offense than other people.

mjjlohn

I must admit it's quite amusing to watch a narcissist implode.

Cite your kindergarten age child for understanding then fail to even properly articulate your thoughts. Complain that you needed to edit your self admitted kindergarten level thought process.

Now revert to personal assaults, reiterate your race-centric interpretations aren't actually race-centric. Call everyone else morons, you're the only sane one in the room, right?

When does your hopelessly prideful head explode?

realbrown1

I must admit it's quite amusing to watch a narcissist implode.

Cite your kindergarten age child for understanding then fail to even properly articulate your thoughts. Complain that you needed to edit your self admitted kindergarten level thought process.

Now revert to personal assaults, reiterate your race-centric interpretations aren't actually race-centric. Call everyone else morons, you're the only sane one in the room, right?

When does your hopelessly prideful head explode?
He's not alone.