Ferguson Missouri

mjjlohn

Yes, together you two, our intrepid heroes stand together.

Ready to educate the public masses on how to misinterpret and generally fail statistics everywhere.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It's not sympathy that I as an American am looking for. It's justice. As in equal justice under law. Maybe that's a concept you don't believe in.
Those who commit crimes already commited a great injustice to some one .

So explain to me why I should care if they get punished a little more fore their crimes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I quoted convictions not arrests, to prove that wrongful arrests do happen, when they happen isn't relevent
Don't humor him. There's a reason he said "in the last year". Any case to prove wrongful arrest will probably take more than a year of legal proceedings after the arrest. He is just trolling you.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I quoted convictions not arrests, to prove that wrongful arrests do happen, when they happen isn't relevent
If the police showed up at my door, with a warrant for my arrest, I woildn't resist.

That would be stupid.

I would get a lawyer and defend myself.

You resist arrest, you take chances with your life.

mjjlohn

Don't humor him. There's a reason he said "in the last year". Any case to prove wrongful arrest will probably take more than a year of legal proceedings after the arrest. He is just trolling you.
Gleefully I will humor him, this guy is amusing, attempted troll or not.

Need underpaid opinion thong to come back as well