Ferrari and UPS

UPS4Life

I enjoy watching Formula 1, but Ferrari can't get even close to the podium these days. Maybe things will change. Redbull is struggling too.
Sadly your correct there, they're a top 5 team at best but red bull dominated the last 4 years now Mercedes is killing it with this new car. Ferrari had their time and their name is iconic in formula 1. Like someone else said it's world wide not just America this is a great way to get the UPS name and brand out there!

Sent using BrownCafe App

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Sadly your correct there, they're a top 5 team at best but red bull dominated the last 4 years now Mercedes is killing it with this new car. Ferrari had their time and their name is iconic in formula 1. Like someone else said it's world wide not just America this is a great way to get the UPS name and brand out there!

Sent using BrownCafe App
Should be interesting with Honda reentering as an engine manufacturer. Would be nice to see the company back that new American team coming up.

Pooter

Never been to an Indy race, but man im pheenin to go to 1 one day. I heard itz badazz, way better than Nascar. That's 1 I have on my bucket list for sure.

The best part about the Indy 500 is when all the F1s start their engines at once. Pure sex.

You can pretty much leave after that because the rest is a snooze fest :D

iruhnman630

The best part about the Indy 500 is when all the F1s start their engines at once. Pure sex.

You can pretty much leave after that because the rest is a snooze fest :D
The F1 cars are usually in Monaco that day, so unless you're sitting in the stands at Indy while watching F1 on your phone, I dont quite see the thrill there.

UPS4Life

Will the extra RPM's really make that much of a difference?
Haas is going to need to put the time and money in to be successful. I doubt they would do anything within the first 3 years but that's just my opinion. As far as choosing Ferrari for engines I was just responding to brownwrench as he mentioned with honda coming back but haas already chose Ferrari

Sent using BrownCafe App

MAKAVELI

Honda should do OK since they already have a somewhat similar turbo V6 developed for Indy Car. Just the KERS system will be the big challenge.
Indy engines and f1 engines are only alike in that they are a v6 configuration and have a turbo. Nothing else about them have any similarity. The f1 engines are the most expensive and technologically advanced engines in racing. The whole power plant is designed to work together. You cannot simply attach the ERS system to an Indy engine and call it a day. Honda will have the same learning curve as the other engine makes but will be a year behind.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
:peaceful:I still think previous experience with the layout will help them. I said somewhat with those differences already in mind. Integrating the KERS to an existing engine would be impossible.