Ferrari and UPS

UPS4Life

All lit up like Singapore? What a spectacle that would be! Running down the strip at 180!
A race in Vegas would be awesome! Would for sure have to go! Jersey can't raise the 63 million to "finish the track" they would have to replace all of their roads haha

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPS4Life

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1413849697.159399.jpg
I would like to see Bernie brings his daughters to New Jersey :D

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPS4Life

One of them is selling their 150 million dollar house if your interested. Sadly she doesn't come with

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPS4Life

Watching final practice 3 from Austin Texas and it was just noted that the smaller teams are talking about boycotting the race tomorrow due to the fia wanting the teams to go with a third car and they won't be able to afford the extra $30 million that would cost.

If this turns out to be, what a disaster for the United States failing at another Grand Prix. The race is already missing the Caterham and Marussia teams, both absent from the USGP due to money issues.

Sent using BrownCafe App

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
The stratospheric costs of all this technology is killing the racing. MotoGP is already doing some very complicated rules to work in lower cost, but less competitive, machines to enlarge the field.

UPS4Life

Really not surprised but you caught me off guard when you posted this as I thought it was in reference to Bianchi passing away.

Sent using BrownCafe App

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
No, not that, but it did strike me as a little odd and ironic that the team perishes while he is fighting for his life in the hospital at the same time.

Last edited:

UPS4Life

It was like the next week after his accident the team claimed to be hurting. Wonder if caterham will get a buyer before they're gone gone. Would be nice if Honda tried starting a team since they're coming out with an engine.

Sent using BrownCafe App