Ferrari and UPS

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
COTA would be interesting to see a NASCAR event at as well. They already do MotoGP, Australian V8 Supercars, Tudor, etc. They ought to book as much as they can for such a terrific new track.

MAKAVELI

COTA would be interesting to see a NASCAR event at as well. They already do MotoGP, Australian V8 Supercars, Tudor, etc. They ought to book as much as they can for such a terrific new track.
I think it's only a matter of time. It's an awesome track and it's in Texas. Seems meant to be.

UPS4Life

It is nice to see them race in the US again and on a purpose built track.
Is it sad I want to see formula 1 at indy again? I went in 04 and 05, other than only 6 cars racing in 05 because Michelin pulled their cars for bad tires it was awesome!

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPS4Life

So now after having it his way completely for 4 years, Vettel jumps ship to Ferrari when things get tough.
I don't think it's been official of him going to Ferrari just highly rumored and will be interesting since both Alonso and Kimi have another year in their contract.

Sent using BrownCafe App

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Hope Jules Bianchi survives. Freaky accident. Suzuka is a great track that seems stricken with chronic bad weather.

Last edited:

watdaflock?

So, to recap, we first went after the Soccer Moms, then we went after the Nascar Dads, and now we are going after the 1% of Americans who actually admit that they watch Formula 1? Sounds like a waste of advertising dollars to me.

Maybe they are trying to break DHL's monopoly overseas.

Still hoping F1 comes to Weehawken and West New York.

061112-formula102-dngma.jpg

Last edited:

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Is it sad I want to see formula 1 at indy again? I went in 04 and 05, other than only 6 cars racing in 05 because Michelin pulled their cars for bad tires it was awesome!

Sent using BrownCafe App
That whole thing pissed off a lot of ticket holders and spoiled enthusiasm for another US Gp for quite a while.