Few questions, just got hired as package handler. On topic pls

Yan Zach

It means that as a matter of practice inbound morning sorts are done on Thanksgiving morning giving the crew the afternoon off and sometimes depending on the location all day Friday. Now damn it kid just exactly what the hell is the matter with you? Answers to all your questions can be easily found by simply asking the managers you report to. Sooner or later you're going to have to put the video games aside get out of your Mom's basement and assert yourself a little bit and at age what 31 ? it's now or never.
I forget these questions when I’m at work... relax. & if this weird fictional life scenario makes you feel better have fuN.

MynameisNeigan

Just got hired as a PT package handler, orientation is tomorrow. Just a few questions: will I be loading or unloading? Which one is easier? Is there a 90 day probationary period where you can’t call out? The person I did the interview with said I would have to move 1000 boxes an hour is that hard? How easy is it to get fired if I don’t meet that requirement? I really need this job as long as I can keep it. Thanks
Regardless of the job you’ll be doing, statistics say you will quit within the first week.