Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Exactly. And he’s a natural management snitch. If it was an accident how come no one came forward? But the biggest question is how did a snitch like him live so long?
We call the circle of honor the circle of liars here in feeders. 25 years no (reported) accidents. If you’re telling me you’ve driven feeders for 25 years and never tapped a trailer, you are lying. Period.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We call the circle of honor the circle of liars here in feeders. 25 years no (reported) accidents. If you’re telling me you’ve driven feeders for 25 years and never tapped a trailer, you are lying. Period.
You can’t drive 100s of thousands of miles without a scrape or bump. When you’re on the road in traffic and weather and can do it year in and year out without incident, that’s what counts.

UPSER1987

Liar. Period
3B1EFEA6-717A-47D3-B8AB-D5A8016698E4.png

You should probably change your username and avatar.

Yeet

You can’t drive 100s of thousands of miles without a scrape or bump. When you’re on the road in traffic and weather and can do it year in and year out without incident, that’s what counts.
Scrapes and bumps come with the job. This thing isn’t a car. Hell, I can’t even park at a Target without some clueless prick dinging my car with his door. And now those same pricks are going to tell me they wouldn’t do way worse in a commercial vehicle?

UnionStrong

Scrapes and bumps come with the job. This thing isn’t a car. Hell, I can’t even park at a Target without some clueless prick dinging my car with his door. And now those same pricks are going to tell me they wouldn’t do way worse in a commercial vehicle?
I’d love to see them try. Never mind with a full load you have to deliver, managing your time and following your training. Let em try it with an empty truck, no pressure. Everything is easy when you don’t have to do everyday for 30 years. That’s why there are so many washouts and walk offs today. If it was easy everyone would do it.

Yeet

I’d love to see them try. Never mind with a full load you have to deliver, managing your time and following your training. Let em try it with an empty truck, no pressure. Everything is easy when you don’t have to do everyday for 30 years. That’s why there are so many washouts and walk offs today. If it was easy everyone would do it.
If you ripped the rear view mirror out of my personal truck, I would never notice.

Yeet

I listen to local radio every day on the way into work. Every. Single. Day. Multiple accidents around town. It’s rare to see a CMV accident. It’s all the 4 wheelers. But no, they know what it’s like. 🙄

Yeet

I learned when I was 18 driving a dump truck to trust my 2 mirrors.
Your 2 (4 counting convex) mirrors and everything you saw out of your window when you gauged the area when you pulled in because that’s all you’re gonna get. If you’re not sure, GOAL.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
224 mafia Mobile parks ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the way over there...

Sideways...

And...

Leaving no room for a park next to me.

Aint scratchin my truck.

UnionStrong

Your 2 (4 counting convex) mirrors and everything you saw out of your window when you gauged the area when you pulled in because that’s all you’re gonna get. If you’re not sure, GOAL.
Backing into a garage was the true test, only inches from the mirrors. I lined up my mirror and just held it steady.