Filing a grieve for trucks without fans

Faceplanted

Ive seen mechanics note that it was recognized and waiting for fans but literally months have gone by where those trucks still don’t have a fan.
Write it up again

pro-tip.... if you have a heat related illness on route, there is a good chance you will either get a fan, or get a package car with a fan.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Its hot up there believe me I know. Its a huge difference though with an oven above you and that hot air going no where fast

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Write it up again

pro-tip.... if you have a heat related illness on route, there is a good chance you will either get a fan, or get a package car with a fan.

We have and still nothing. Would you say that we would be completely in the right for filing? Is that considered enough chances?

Faceplanted

Ask your local roofers where their fans are.
Maybe they should unionize
We have and still nothing. Would you say that we would be completely in the right for filing? Is that considered enough chances?
yup, or happen to have a heat related illness. The human body sweats to cool it’s self through evaporation. A fan makes a massive difference, especially in humid climates. I had a broke fan one day and didn’t think I would be able to make it though the day. Guys who work in Ohio wouldn’t understand.

oldngray

nowhere special
Write it up as a safety issue. Mechanic will be forced to reply why he didn't install a fan. I wrote mine up daily for over a month before they finally put in a fan. The reason they weren't installing them to start with was because they were buying the cheapest POS fans they could find that broke after a couple of weeks. Not your problem. Be persistently annoying and eventually you should get one.

Last edited: