Filing grievances on working sups

Brownt10

What is the process for filing grievances on supervisors stealing union work?

in this building no matter how many drivers work our preload or what time we start the supervisors work from start to finish doing a variety of jobs.

I talked to my shop steward & he says basically they are grieving them daily & that the checks will be spread primarily from who ever reports them the most getting the most to the bottom.

I still have not seen a grievance check & this has been the norm since late may early June.

can I file myself or do I need to go through a steward?

Box Handler of Dallas

You fill out the grievance form. Our local has prefilled forms available on their website for this exact problem. Once filled out, you turn into your steward for them to get the needed signature(s). He/She will return form to you and then you fax it to your union hall. That's the process here in 767.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

in this building no matter how many drivers work our preload or what time we start the supervisors work from start to finish doing a variety of jobs.

I talked to my shop steward & he says basically they are grieving them daily & that the checks will be spread primarily from who ever reports them the most getting the most to the bottom.

I still have not seen a grievance check & this has been the norm since late may early June.

Now lets go thru this a little bit
You already spoke with your steward and he told you what the lowdown is.Do you really not know the answer to your question or do you just like to see words that you type appear on a screen ?

How would you think you'd file yourself? Like, in your mind, what is that process?

allahuakbar

She/Her

I still have not seen a grievance check

You need to tell him you want your name on those grievances. Every single time.

If you don’t get any checks then call the hall and ask to speak with your business agent.