Filling in for other classifications.

BradOcean

Is there any provision to allow me to fill in on the belt/drive/preload/sort etc. when I am classified as another inside worker? Basically I’m asking can I work in spots other than mine when extra help is needed, like during peak, outside of my regular scheduled hours in my classification of course. Have made inquires about this to management and stewards and can not get a clear yes or no answer. I’m in automotive.

F

Frankie's Friend

Is there any provision to allow me to fill in on the belt/drive/preload/sort etc. when I am classified as another inside worker? Basically I’m asking can I work in spots other than mine when extra help is needed, like during peak, outside of my regular scheduled hours in my classification of course. Have made inquires about this to management and stewards and can not get a clear yes or no answer. I’m in automotive.
You mean as a seasonal during peak?
HOS would apply if you have to maintain a medical certificate (and drove) like our mechanics do.

Called double shifting on another sort. Should have a sign up sheet up.