Why are new hires making more money than current employees

rickyb

So I’m a 22.3 (preload/air delivery) and my inside rate did not change with all the preloaders who now make $23hr. Anyone making less than $23hr got a raise. It’s not permanent and after peak they will do what they did last year & drop the pay. But for the next 3 months they are making more than me.

I understand I could bid a route but I do this job for the schedule. I’m expected to do the same work & be on time but don’t get a raise in pay.

I talked to my business agent & he thinks it’s screwed up too but said bc it’s not in the contract & it’s something the company wants to do they can when it comes to giving more money. Any advice on this?
sometimes the capitalists are too stupid to have any logic

i used to go to subway and they would have a promotion for a meat footlong which would be cheaper than the veggie footlong which i prefer.

so i would say ill order the meat promotion with no meat LOL

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

i used to go to subway and they would have a promotion for a meat footlong which would be cheaper than the veggie footlong which i prefer.

1DBBADD3-1070-4BFC-9FF9-A30832F3FBE4 (1).gif

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board

No wonder you can't get any