Finally did it! Tomorrow is my last day at UPS! (On topic)

Jealous?

• Yes!

• Take me with you!

• Who are you!?

• I'm retired!

Results are only viewable after voting.
image.png

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Who is getting screwed over??? Is someone going to have to do their route as well as the op's now?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say the op didn't just walk into work today and tell his manager that after his vacation he's off on pat leave until Feb. If anyone does get screwed, that is on management for not filling that route while he is gone.
Once again he's not talking about me

He's talking about the guys who's defer a year or more to intentionally miss peak

My kid is being born just after thanksgiving so I am legitimately off for peak

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Once again he's not talking about me

He's talking about the guys who's defer a year or more to intentionally miss peak

My kid is being born just after thanksgiving so I am legitimately off for peak

Yes, I am not talking about SC.

I am talking about those who choose to take FMLA under the guise of "playing Daddy" in order to intentionally miss Peak.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Let's see... Work thru peak while your wife struggles to take care of a new born all by herself.. Or take a few months off to help her and make her happy and bond with baby the first few months of its life.. Who can be mad at him? He's just doing what he needs to do as a man/husband/father.. It's very respectable! Enjoy the new life! Congrats!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Let's see... Work thru peak while your wife struggles to take care of a new born all by herself.. Or take a few months off to help her and make her happy and bond with baby the first few months of its life.. Who can be mad at him? He's just doing what he needs to do as a man/husband/father.. It's very respectable! Enjoy the new life! Congrats!

A newborn is one thing. I am talking about drivers with 10-11 month old "newborns" who take the month off to play Daddy.