Finally did it! Tomorrow is my last day at UPS! (On topic)

Jealous?

• Yes!

• Take me with you!

• Who are you!?

• I'm retired!

Results are only viewable after voting.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I commend a person for choosing family over work. Its always about family first in any situation. Props to any man whos man enough and responsible to help his wife during the time when their having a child or have just had a child. Thats the sacrifice you make when you get married. Its a 50-50 deal in marriage, the A-HOLE move would be not to be there to help his wife during this time. Good way to end a marriage with selfishness, if your man enough to make 1 you better be man enough to take care of 1 plain and simple.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT SHIFTING CONTENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am talking about the dick head who wants to play Daddy to his 11 month old "newborn" just to get out of Peak.

Why are you shouting? Mad because you have to work through peak?

Why not impregnate someone this Feb. and you can take off next peak.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I commend a person for choosing family over work. Its always about family first in any situation. Props to any man whos man enough and responsible to help his wife during the time when their having a child or have just had a child. Thats the sacrifice you make when you get married. Its a 50-50 deal in marriage, the A-HOLE move would be not to be there to help his wife during this time. Good way to end a marriage with selfishness, if your man enough to make 1 you better be man enough to take care of 1 plain and simple.

I 100% totally agree with you----"during the time when their having a child or have just had a child".

Not 11 months later and certainly not to get out of our busiest time of the year.

My daughter was born 12/12/84. I was on active duty on the time and while there was no formal "bonding" period at the time my supervisor was more than lenient with the time off.

Now, if I had been working here, I would have financially planned for and taken unpaid leave to be with her and our new daughter.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am shouting because everyone thinks I am dissing on SC when that it is certainly not the case.

It would be a medical miracle if I were able to father a child.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I just found another way to use it.

Of the two, one of them (the one with the blown out knee) would much rather be working. He has been coming in and helping out during the preload to get his 8 hours TAW. The center manager had him ride along to do safety observations. They are counting his days and once he reaches 29 he will go out on comp. Comp in NY is up to $810/week, which is not bad. Surgery will be in a couple of months. The other has been bragging that he has actually retired; however, I read in the legal section of our local paper that his house is being foreclosed on.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah

ANOTHER BAD IDEA HOMEY
bad-idea.gif